Client Services Representative
Thursday, August 5, 2021
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services (FACS) is one of the largest and most diverse Industrial Hygiene consulting groups in the country. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and maintain happy, lifelong clients by refusing to cut corners. We provide asbestos, lead and mold surveys; indoor air quality evaluations; occupational exposure monitoring; health and safety plans; water management programs; litigation support; and a variety of other industrial hygiene and environmental consulting services. We service the industrial hygiene & environmental health needs in multiple industry segments including general contractors, property management, healthcare, commercial/industrial retail, insurance providers, schools/universities and government.
- Build consistent and ongoing relationships with clients measured by securing new opportunities for FACS services within client base
- Introduce potential clients to the company and service lines provided
- Identify needs within existing clients and either expand current services or introduce new service lines
- Create project opportunities by cultivating strong relationships with existing and potential clients
- Engage Regional Sales Manager and/or FACS Industry Expert as required to present and secure proposal to client
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate leads by establishing contact with clients
- Prepare or assist in preparation of project proposals, presentations, etc.
- Follow up regularly with client post-project, ensure customer satisfaction and pursue ongoing business partnerships
- Collaborate and interact daily with Sales Team and Project Managers
- Attend weekly Sales Team Meetings
- Minimum of 3 years in a customer service, inside sales, or sales support role
- Experience or knowledge of sales and relationship-building techniques a plus
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills—both verbal and written—with the ability to build genuine rapport easily
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple clients and opportunities
- Strong computer technical skills with the ability to learn new programs easily
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience using SalesForce or other CRM a plus
We have opportunities for advancement for employees seeking to grow within the organization and we are proud to continue our growth as we celebrate our 35th year in the industry. We welcome you to submit your resume for consideration and look forward to the opportunity of having new team members join our FACS family!
To learn more about Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc. and our Right People, Right Perspective, Right Now philosophy, please visit us online at www.forensicanalytical.com. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing company with happy clients & employees, reach out to us to learn more about our work and our FACS Family (#FACSFam). Forensic Analytical Consulting Services, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Proud recipient of the 2019 & 2020 Best Firms to Work For!
- Pay Type
- Min Hiring Rate
- Max Hiring Rate