We are a well-funded, innovative real estate technology startup with offices in Austin, Los Angeles, and the Bay Area. At REX, we are reinventing an entire industry by challenging the old norms and changing millions of people’s lives for the better! With our main goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: the consumers! We save home sellers thousands of dollars in fees by going around the MLS to target home-buyers directly with state-of-the-art marketing that has never been used before in real estate. Since its launch in southern California, REX has expanded to 30 states across the U.S, represented homes cumulatively valued at over $1 billion, and has saved customers over $35 million in fees.
REX is seeking a dynamic leader to join our Customer Success Department. The Contact Center Manager will assist in co-leading the rapidly growing team of high caliber, highly motivated Customer Service Specialists. The team exists to provide exceptional customer service and to build lifetime relationships with our customers. The CSS team is a critical part of the business and takes pride in creating business opportunities for our sales team.
REX is blazing a path for rapid growth and the Contact Center Manager will play a critical role in the development and growth of the team. This individual will be leading the front-line efforts of REX’s contact center strategy and roadmap development. Providing insights and recommendations on system, tool, and technology improvements needed to motivate and drive first-class consultative conversations with our customers.
We have ambitious goals and we need a leader who is primed to help us reach those goals. This individual must be highly attuned with deep experience in building, developing, and scaling contact centers. We are a data-driven company and the Contact Center Manager must be an expert in using data to drive strategy and decision making, and overachieving targets; while creating and maintaining a phenomenal customer experience.
Sales Job Description:
- Lead the customer success team in day-to-day activities and triaging incoming customer needs.
- Work closely with leaders of the Marketing, Product, and Sales team to strengthen the team’s processes.
- Implement new processes to better serve customers, create efficiencies, and improve customer acquisition conversions metrics.
- Devises contact center operational strategies through needs assessments, performance analysis, and resource and capacity planning.
- Prepares contact center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Analyzes and interprets data and other information and makes recommendations for changes and enhancements to current processes, systems, operations.
- Ensures contact center operations are current and consistent with all legal and industry rules and compliance guidelines.
- 3+ years of Call Center or Contact Center management experience.
- Proven track record of success in developing and leading larger Contact Center teams and individual specialists to maximize their potential and exceed targets and goals
- A true team-centric leader who leads from the front; willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- A high degree of professionalism; able to remain calm and rational in times of confusion, rapid change, or pressure
- Team-oriented; willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- The ability to turn ideas into realities via actionable plans and execution
- Previous experience with Salesforce (or another similar CRM) and Google Analytics
- A bachelor’s degree in business, operations, finance, economics, or a related field or equivalent sales leadership experience
- Proficient in productivity and web-based tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google hangouts, Google docs/sheets
Compensation and Benefits:
REX offers an attractive compensation and health benefits package with an equity stake in this fast-growing tech company.
Quarterly Bonus + Stock Options + Paid Time Off
As a pioneer in our industry, REX is setting new standards in the marketplace – for quality, innovation, integrity, professionalism, drive, consumer happiness, and social good. Our culture, together with our business vision and goals, serve as an orientation for leadership and a guide for how we conduct ourselves in day-to-day business. They also form the foundation for hiring, encouraging, and rewarding great people. In addition, REX has been committed to doing good things for real estate consumers and to providing homes for those in the greatest need, wherever they may be. For every 50 homes we sell, we provide a home for a family in need. We started by funding the construction of a home for a family in Cambodia at the end of 2015. In addition to funding homes, the REX team regularly provides hands-on support to local nonprofits that provide shelter to families.