The Kerr Dental portfolio of brands and product solutions spans restoratives, endodontics, and rotary instruments, with a common purpose of enabling healthy, beautiful smiles while providing an exceptional customer experience globally. Kerr’s 130+ year history of innovation began in 1891 in Detroit, Michigan and has since expanded on a global scale to ensure dental professionals receive the consumable products they trust most. Kerr’s market-leading brands include OptiBond, SonicFill, Harmonize, MaxCem Elite, and many more. Learn more at www.kerrdental.com
The NA Zone Sales Leader is accountable to grow sales revenue and margin within assigned geography by developing and managing the strategy within his/her zone. This role drives the comprehensive commercial strategy for Infection Prevention (IPS), Hospital segment, and optimizes the use of resources to effectively capture market potential to achieve Annual Target and profitable market share gain. This role will focus on IDN specific strategy and local hospital strategy to achieve annual target.
The Zone Sales Leader has direct management of the assigned zone sales team in their assigned geographical region. They will assist and contribute to the coordination the IPS strategy and manage the zone performance. The NA Zone Sales Leader will work with sales team, marketing, product management and other cross-functional team members to bring maximum business results and customer satisfaction to IPS
The NA Zone Sales Leader will develop and co-manage the Zone business plans to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans with his/her team; along with developing and maintaining deep relationships with within the IDN and hospital space, including- key customers; recruit, manage, lead his/her team. He/she will balance business retention, business expansion and new account cultivation to drive revenue growth.
Be Part of: The industry leader of infection prevention solutions- world-class products that bring value to the clinical, technical, financial needs of the customer. With millions of healthcare procedures and patients seen by clinicians a year, we understand the myriad of daily tasks that face the hospital for infection prevention At IPS, we help with the vital task of protecting against harmful contagious pathogens and reducing the risk of cross contamination. Our highly effective suite of Infection Prevention products helps protect everyone during room prep, preventive and operatory cleanup.
Infection Prevention is part of the Envista Holdings Corporation, an independent, public company, with Danaher heritage. Envista Holdings Corporation is one of the largest global dental and healthcare products companies.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. May be assigned as needed to duties not listed here. Any special instructions required will be issued at the time of assignment.
- Manage and co-develop annual sales plans, strategies, and tactics for the Zone to enhance Infection Prevention competitive position, meet customer needs, achieving monthly, quarterly, annual sale and financial goals, including but not limited to bookings, sales, and margin expectations
- Providing regular updates, revisions, and modifications to monthly, quarterly, annual plan to cross-matrix team members- namely Infection Prevention Leadership, Sales Operations, Operations, & Product Teams
- Develop and drive the successful execution of specific IDN accounts within given Zone.
- Develop Zone sales plans that are valid, effective and with realistic objectives that are tied to the overall business objectives and goals. Ability to pivot with shifts in market, competition, or internal changes
- Recruit, lead, and manage sales team- including development plans, on-going feedback of performance, coaching and mentoring on special projects, and performance management
- Supports and recruits a diverse team- diverse in race, sex, experience, thought, ideas.
- Evaluate market/customer trends within Zone to adjust plans and strategies to maintain and expand opportunities for sales growth
- Demonstrate thorough knowledgeable of all Infection Prevention solutions- include value proposition and content to substantiate the value proposition for your customers specific needs. In addition, coach, and mentor team on use of value positioning, key tools, and overall sales techniques and relationship selling
- Managing his/her time in the field with individual sales employees as well as focusing time on the strategic sales challenges and opportunities
- Actively monitoring and reporting on issues affecting the Zone, including pricing, competitive pressures, distribution, talent, market/industry movements and other business and/or customer challenges that impact regional performance
- Facilitates timely response and resolution to customers' requests and escalations
- Communicating with, aligning, and collaborating with the extended team to execute on the Account strategy- may cross-functional team members, Marketing, Product Marketing, etc.
- Consistently works to improve personal knowledge and leadership skills to add greater value to all IPS customers, potential customers, the IPS team, Kerr, and Envista Holding team members
- Facilitating a culture of teamwork, inclusiveness, and excellence among the IPS team in his/her Zone, as well throughout the organization
- Providing support and coaching to sales employees in assigned Zone to facilitate a high level of product sales and contributing to corporate and regional objectives.
- Providing overall management of assigned sales region including, but not limited to: Performing regional sales forecasting, analysis, and reporting; contributing to regional, and individual goal setting and planning processes; managing to the IPS travel and expense policy and review/approve expense reports; communicating and implementing company policies within assigned area; maintaining communication with the Product Marketing, Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, and other cross functional teams
- Understands, supports, and enforces the company’s policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all the company's customers.
- Understands, supports, and enforces corporate policies regarding customer entertainment and customer relations
- College Degree- preferred majors Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting - and/or/education/experience equivalence
- Previous successful related sales management experience, including 5+ plus years of related industry experience, which includes a successful track record in customer relationship and account management in the appropriate industry segment
- Proven selling and customer relationship and territory management skills with the ability to navigate a sales process, maintaining existing relationships, and building in-roads into new/competitive accounts
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and retain diverse talent
- Proven success in coaching, mentoring, and developing sales teams
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills and ability to leverage data to take corrective action
- Professional presence that influences desired results with both external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage broad geography that includes hundreds of accounts
- Proven effective verbal, computer, written and presentation/communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and respond to job, environmental, and industry changes
- Demonstrated ability of critical and agile thinking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM (SF.com or Dynamics)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Self-starter, self-motivator
- Driven by professional ownership of their franchise and its success
- Ability to travel with 25% overnight stays in hotel
Envista and all Envista Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.