Account Manager, Client Relations
West Caldwell, NJ
CCG is seeking a self-driven, personable, client focused candidate to partner with client stakeholders in managing their Marketing and Sample
Operations fulfillment needs. Our ideal candidate is always one step ahead of their client, ensuring they receive a best-in-class experience from project launch through completion.
Client Relationship/Project Management:
- Understand our client’s business and develop broad account relationships.
- Consistently manage client expectations, solicit and act on feedback.
- Recognize opportunities to grow the business and develop solutions that more fully integrate them into our organization.
- Responsible for the communication, tracking and prioritization of client needs to ensure we execute on client commitments
- Gather and document requirements for print, production, kitting, event, and/or fulfillment projects.
- Regularly compare established business rules to program performance to ensure all rules are being adhered to.
- Create and maintain client/program documentation and liaise with appropriate divisions/departments to successfully onboard new clients and programs.
- Analyze program metrics to evaluate performance and review inventory to provide appropriate recommendations to client.
- Ensure service gaps are addressed quickly and effectively
- Lead weekly status meetings, maintain project tracker and publish meeting notes.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews.
- Quoting/SOW Creation/Forecasting/Invoicing/PO trending
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, not required.
- Project Management skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Time management and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work in a team structure, as well as independently, in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
CCG Marketing Solutions delivers a single source supply chain partnership for CRM & direct to consumer distribution. We have vertically integrated from concept to multi-channel distribution the ideation, technology, custom sourcing, branded merchandise, packaging design, print production, secondary packaging, warehousing, fulfillment, and measurement within a single facility and managed via a single point of contact for brand marketers.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Work Location: One location