Account Manager, Business Sales - Quebec Region
TekSavvy is Canada’s largest independent Internet Service Provider with over 300,000 subscribers across Canada and over 700 employees in Ontario and Quebec. With national coverage, we deliver Internet, Voice, TV and a variety of data services to customers across Canada.
Position: Account Manager – B2B Sales*
TekSavvy Solutions Inc. is looking for a dynamic, result-oriented Account Manager – B2B Sales for its Business Solutions outside sales channel, specific for the Ontario Region. The Account Manager* – B2B Sales* will be responsible for driving revenue growth in a variety of portfolios including connectivity, SaaS and professional Services, in a B2B environment.
It’s a challenging, consultative role, with equal parts of hunting new opportunities and farming existing accounts. Sales is an art and we celebrate individual and collective team success. Here’s what we believe
- We are different in a good way.
- Everyone deserves amazing service
- Flexible solutions are the best
- Fair pricing is the right thing to do.
Account Managers have the autonomy and the unlimited opportunity of a business owner. You own your calendar and your account strategies and leverage an extended team, dedicated and incented to ensuring your success. In parallel with your personal and team accomplishments is making a true difference in the lives and successes of the customers you serve. The impact you will make in the midmarket is significant. Perhaps most important of all, you get to work alongside and mentor with some of the best sales leaders in the industry. They share your passion to win in the market and have a vested interest in helping drive your career
Duties and Responsibilities: *
Reporting to the VP of Business Sales, the Account Manager* – B2B Sales* will:
- Identify, seek out prospects, and build funnel of leads and opportunities amongst mid-to-large sized businesses, primarily but not limited to Ontario
- Perform sales presentations and develop proposals for prospects
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from lead to onboarding
- Harvest existing base of clients, positioning additional services and solutions to meet their needs
- Maintain assigned sales goals
Successful track record in telecommunications sales or related industries
- A minimum of 3 years of sales experience in a B2B environment, with mid-to-large businesses
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, insurance, and possess a vehicle.
Strong sensitivity to customer needs and situations,
- Analytical ability in discerning priority and non-priority issues, making decisions from a number of alternatives based on logic and fact, and capable of using persuasiveness in negotiating mutually satisfactory resolutions
- Proven ability to create business relationships that are characterized by mutual trust and respect
- Ability to initiate and maintain conversations in new settings
- Aptitude in negotiations: leveraging the value, not only the price
- Resourcefulness in finding new business opportunities
- Creativity in recommending solutions, and how to present them
- Influence and persuasion in obtaining customer buy-in
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Problem solving skills
- Time management
- Combination of market competitive base salary with potential for a significant amount of commissions
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Stipend allowance while traveling
Role Type / Location
- Permanent full-time
TekSavvy prides itself on fighting for a fair playing field, protecting consumers’ rights online, and bringing Canadians the right options without artificial limits. We are proudly Canadian, customer satisfaction is our priority, and we strive to create a positive environment for our employees.
TekSavvy is an equal opportunity employer committed to increasing diversity in our workforce. We welcome applications from qualified persons in underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups and from people with disabilities. Our organization will, on request, provide accommodations for disabilities to support your participation in all aspects of our recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time