AutoNation is looking for a Customer Marketing Specialist that will be responsible for supporting the customer marketing team with project management, day-to-day campaign execution supporting all AutoNation stores and marketing campaigns and budgeting. The specialist will be responsible for proofing and executing campaigns using an enterprise campaign management tools and email service provider, manufacturer service programs and the Customer Marketing budget.
Organizational Relationships: *
Externally interacts with agencies, vendors and manufacturers which support both corporate and manufacturer service and sales marketing programs. Position will interact across all marketing channels, customer care and sales operations within corporate as well as regional marketing and store personnel.
% of Time Spent
Maintain Adobe campaign management tool for direct mail and email communications including the ability to assemble, analyze and evaluate data workflow. Make appropriate and well-structured recommendations/decisions, trouble-shoot variances and approve final counts.
Maintain the corporate and T&I budget, communicate forecast for regional spend and process monthly invoices.
Keep a record of manufacturer program participation by store. Prepare recommendations for manufacturer sales and service programs to be shared with Regional Marketing Directors.
Execute the technical build of email sales/service marketing campaign which includes audience build in Adobe, importing and executing within Harmony, as well as evaluating performance.
Update the internal Customer Care intranet (SharePoint) with monthly campaign calendar, campaign changes and relevant customer journey information for field and consumption.
Manage Data Request process via campaign management tool, review/evaluate counts provided and approve for third party vendors.
Submit do not call, do not mail, and email opt outs to external vendors to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related fields
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing agency or customer marketing driven business
- Experience in building customer lists via campaign automation tools, such as Adobe Campaign, Marketo, etc. is preferred but not required – training will be provided
- Strong Excel skills (must be comfortable organizing and performing analysis for large quantities of data utilizing Excel)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint skills
- Campaign Automation Software or SQL experience not required but a strong plus
- Ability to communicate succinctly - both oral and written communications
- Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills. Must be a quick learner who is inquisitive, embraces change and has the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work autonomously and independently on tasks as well as collaboratively with other team members
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects/responsibilities thru completion
Location: 200 SW 1st Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Job Type: Full-time