Feathr is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Gainesville, with over 1500 international clients (majority are based in London, NYC, and DC). Our people are what make the difference. We’re looking for a unique individual who will dive right in, develop deep empathy for our customers, and accelerate Feathr's growth!
Feathr is a customer-centric organization, meaning we aim to align all of our teams around our customers to understand and provide what they need to be successful. We're looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to work with our Small and Midsize Business (SMB) and Mid-Tier customer accounts to ensure they have access to all necessary Feathr features to meet their needs. The CSM acts as the primary Feathr point of contact for each of the customers assigned to them. A CSM’s utmost responsibility is to help customers see value in their Feathr license, renew on an annual basis, and expand usage of the platform.
This position is a part of our Customer Success (CS) team, which is composed of a Director, Team Leads, and Customer Success Managers. We frequently collaborate with the Customer Education, Support, and Implementation Services teams.
- 2-3 years of Business to Business (B2B) customer-facing experience (e.g., customer success, account management, sales, renewal management, customer education, etc.) and/or experience in nonprofit organizations or associations
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Highly organized with detail-oriented time management and prioritization skills
- Comfortable with a team-based startup mentality, meaning proactively working together to “figure it out as we go”
- Customer Success genes – ability to speak knowledgeably and authentically with customers, acting as a “trusted advisor”
- Sales genes – Confidence in guiding customers through a purchasing process, handling objections, and asking for the close. These are existing customers, so much warmer than pure new business sales, but it is still a sales process
- Fast learner who enjoys enhancing their knowledge base
- Friendly, positive demeanor and ability to build a connection with customers virtually
- Ability to listen actively to an interpret customer interactions in real time
- Learn and maintain a deep knowledge of Feathr to speak with customers about the features/uses most relevant to their specific marketing needs.
- Build and sustain long-term relationships with customers to understand their priorities and increase annual customer retention.
- Conduct regular check-in calls with customers to review and improve their platform usage and adoption with current products. Be ready to overcome objections and advocate the value of Feathr products.
- Identify customer expansion opportunities based on needs and lead the sales cycle (from planting the seed to closing the deal) for those opportunities. A portion of sales will be mid-contract, while others will coincide with customers’ annual license renewals.
- When necessary, guide customers through an evaluation process for annual license renewals and potential product expansions.
- Manage a portfolio of 120+ SMB/Mid-Tier customers w/an overall value of ~$800k.
- Develop a strategy to meet and exceed quarterly goal of 100%+ net retention and 90%+ gross retention
- Base + Commission: varies based on total account contract value
- Base: $50k
- Expected OTE: $80k
In lieu of observing federal holidays, Feathr offers a 4-day workweek, unlimited sick time, 10 PTO days upon hire, a Summr and Wintr break, and parental leave. You can read more about Feathr's decision to move to a 4-day workweek here.
This acronym is only as useful as the integrity of the people who reference it and believe in it. Every person at Feathr will face challenges, the most important quality is a commitment to work through those challenges with self-awareness and honesty.
This position is based full-time in our Gainesville, FL office. If you aren’t familiar, Gainesville is a hip mid-sized city with a highly innovative population and an attainable standard of living.
Feathr is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, if you think you’d drive value in this position, please apply.