Senior Software Developer (Remote) (21023811)
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for designing and implementing internet-scale solutions to meet the business need of Chipotle.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Designs must be highly scalable, flexible, and fault-tolerant as well as perform at internet scale.
- Test solutions using MS Test, Jasmine, Karma, and like technologies for both front and back end systems.
- Perform code reviews, design reviews, ensure team solution success and adherence to department standards using TFS.
- Document solutions using confluence
- Collaborate as part of an agile SCRUM team to ensure successful timely deliveries of software. Includes QA, scrum master, business analyst, product manager, and process collaboration.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Experience equal to education or Bachelor's degree in computer science
- 5-8 years of experience in designing and implementing internet scale, resilient, fault-tolerant systems.
- Experience in mentoring developers
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,800 restaurants as of March 31, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With over 97,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn't have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660