We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and organized marketing specialist to join our growing team to deliver quality B2C marketing programs on behalf of our dealership clients. In this position, you will develop and execute marketing campaigns through Customer Connect (Dealer-FX solution), third-party email programs and social media tools, to help our dealership clients maximize service revenue, retain customers and build long-term customer loyalty.
What’s in it for you?
Other than an amazing professional opportunity right off-the-line, at Dealer-FX we have you covered with comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Options to work remotely
- Choice of basic or enhanced health benefit plans, dental and vision benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 1 paid annual volunteer day
- Cool company events and team building activities
On top of that, you will enjoy the unique opportunity to work with people like you: super-smart and talented, who share a passion for what they do (and are really good at it!), and who care about the people they work with.
Interested to know more? Keep reading!Responsibilities:
To achieve the overall objective, the position will work closely with our clients to:
- Manage the onboarding of new digital marketing clients
- Consult with dealership clients on service marketing strategy
- Plan and execute successful marketing campaigns using Customer Connect or other third-party tools as required
- Collaborate and direct creative design for digital assets as needed
- Provide ongoing account management support to dealership clients
- Create weekly updates and monthly ROI reporting for marketing programs
- Review reporting and campaign performance regularly to ensure quality results and/or find ways to continuously refine and improve results
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a related field
- Excellent attention to detail, well organized and self-motivated
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once while respecting associated deadlines
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, with copy accuracy
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a team setting
- 2+ years work experience in an account management, customer support or similar role
- Experience in Marketing, Digital or Social Media
- Automotive experience is an asset, but not required
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
No unsolicited agency referrals
Dealer-FX is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities.