ARE YOU READY TO BE A “WOW” MAKER?
THIS IS A REMOTE OR WORK FROM HOME POSITION.
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world – think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement – and every detail in between – we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
Work in partnership with Account Director, Account Managers, VP – Client Relations, Sr. Project Manager – Business Systems & Solutions, GES team members and the client in meeting objectives and exceeding client expectations by delivering best-in-class service, providing proactive solutions, quality products and services on-time and on-budget. Assist the Account Director in maintaining positive client relationships and assist in growing client business as appropriate.
Wow I Didn’t Know GES Did That: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mh6q13ji8Hw
Life at GES U.S.
- Foresight to anticipate clients’ needs and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop a strong rapport with the client and internal GES team. Approachable, engaging and likable.
- Articulate, poised and polished with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task; able to manage shifting client priorities and multiple/simultaneous client shows and projects.
- Ability to proactively provide practical solutions in an ambiguous, time sensitive and fast paced environment.
- Support overall team initiatives including client specific reporting, reconciliation and other account-wide projects.
- Manage overall team administrative functions, data tracking, and analysis
- Maintain database and data entry for client specific information. Use database to pull reports and extract data for client meetings
- Manage smaller table tops and portables for the team and support Account Managers on larger projects.
- Manage tactical activities pertaining to clients’ convention program and associated projects.
- Maintain records of clients’ past exhibition activities and business practices.
- Develop a strong understanding of clients’ products, services, exhibition practices, workflow procedures and ongoing marketing goals.
- Participate in regular convention planning and client initiative meetings.
- Coordinate activities of GES 3rd party vendors and clients’ outside agencies on behalf of the Account Manager.
- Collaborate with client exhibition and brand groups to define needs; determine and execute exhibition and project deliverables.
- Recap client meeting minutes and distribute to client and GES account team.
- Generate proposals and change orders detailing scope of services to be provided to the client.
- Assist the Account Manager in managing GES production, show service and logistics details prior to the show including coordinating Design, Estimating, Project Management, Traffic, I&D and Show Services to ensure timelines and deliverables are achieved.
- Help brainstorm, recommend and collaborate with team to develop and deliver traffic builder solutions inclusive of pre-show, show-site and post-show marketing, measurement, virtual show, e-literature services and the like.
- Compile show-specific information for the I&D supervisor or set-up person prior to show set-up.
- Manage and track all show/client shipments to ensure timely delivery.
- Occasionally travel to show venue to fulfill client requirements for show-site support when needed by the team.
- Document show-site activities when traveling for the account team and assist Account Manager and Account Director in post-show review.
- Review I&D post-show change orders and reports; communicate any issues to account team; participate in the development and implementation of remedial measures necessary for improvement.
- Accurately allocate and report applied time on a bi-weekly basis.
- Monitor job costs in order to effectively manage project budgets and achieve or exceed forecasted show profit.
- Assist in reviewing invoices against proposal to determine variances. Investigate unexplained variances to determine validity and accuracy.
- Regularly inform the Account Manager and Account Director of project status and issues.
- Assist the Account Executive in the development of annual budgets, sales presentation materials, data requests and other special projects as appropriate to retain and grow business.
- Provide timely reports as required.
- Provide assistance to team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience with Marketing/Communications major preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, PowerPoint, databases, word processing and graphs.
- Ability to analyze available information and make sound decisions.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in consultative manner with internal GES teammates and client contacts at a variety of levels.
- Travel approximately 20%.
- Competitive salaries
- 401K with company match
- Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Career development program
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation time
- Community involvement opportunities
- Team activities