At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Senior Sales Leader for Watson and Cloud Platform you will be assigned to cover the IBM Canada Quebec region territory.
You will be accountable for IBM Public Cloud new contract signings targets and client consumption revenue measured monthly. In consultation with your extended Cloud technical team as well as the broader assigned IBM brand teams, you will be responsible for developing and executing a Public Cloud account strategy for the Quebec Territory accounts. This includes cultivating long term relationships, driving opportunity identification initiatives, and ultimately being the Opportunity Owner on major cross offering Cloud sales pursuits.
As the Senior Seller you will coordinate the efforts of the Cloud subject matter experts to ensure alignment on all opportunities. You will also be responsible to initiate and be sure that all clients fall under an IBM contractual framework e.g. a Cloud Services Agreement.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in navigating government procurement processes and contracting operations
- Experience in Cloud and/or Cognitive solutions including: Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), (PaaS), and Cognitive Solutions (AI)
- Experienced level vertical industry knowledge. Ability to articulate business models, value, pricing and terms
- Experienced level skill in Design thinking and Agile methods
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate Services based contracts
- Ability to develop an account strategy to articulate IBM’s unique value to the c-suite
- Able to envision opportunities and create strong value propositions
- Candidate must be Bilingual.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Must have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Key Job Details Country/Region:CA State:QUEBEC City:Montreal Category:Sales Required Education:Bachelor's Degree Position Type:Professional Employment Type:Full-Time Contract Type:Regular Company:(0026) IBM Canada Limited – IBM Canada Limitee Req ID:430416BR Travel Required:Some travel may be required based on business demand