SOCi is a leading all-in-one marketing platform built specifically for "next-level" multi-location marketers. Our customers include top brands and influencers like Ace Hardware, Sport Clips, and Anytime Fitness who have the impossible challenge of managing their digital presence across 100s or 1000s of locations. SOCi platform makes the impossible, possible by enabling top brands and their locations to strengthen and scale their digital presence across hundreds and thousands of local search and social pages while protecting what matters most, their reputation.
Our accolades include:
- Inc. 5000 honoree three years in a row for Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Entrepreneur magazine's #1 Marketing Provider for Franchises, and top provider three years in a row
- Front Runner for Gartner's SoftwareAdvice.com in Reputation Management
- Top 100 rank on Financial Times The Americas' Fastest Growing Companies 2020
Our Associate Account executives are paving the path to the future for SOCi and are considered the next wave of account executives at SOCi. Being an AAE is the perfect way to accelerate a successful career in sales. Our AAE team works closely with our partners in both sales and marketing to create fanatical customer enthusiasm. AAE reps are responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing new opportunities for our sales organization along-side our Enterprise Account Executives. AAE’s at SOCi have a natural career path to becoming Enterprise Account Executives and beyond.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with your Enterprise Account Executive team to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for their territories.
- Work with Account Executives to blue print key accounts in the territory
- Call into key accounts to set up discovery calls and demos
- Run discovery calls on certain accounts identified by your Account Executives
- Work with Enterprise Account Executives to follow up on and drive deals to their next phase.
- Identify expansion opportunities for our largest and most strategic customers
- Be responsible for closing the transactional business for our Enterprise team
- Assist with in-territory gifting programs
- Assist with in-territory events
- Responsible for pre- and post- conference outreach
- Work with Enterprise Account Executives and marketing to source sales enablement collateral
- 3+ years executing prospecting and pipeline generation strategies for SaaS-based solutions (preferably mid-market to enterprise accounts) in a dynamic, transactional environment
- Experience successfully supporting enterprise field teams in a multi-product SaaS environment
- A self-starter with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding goals
- Proven time management skills and ability to work either independently or through coaching
- Excellent communication skills including both phone and written communication and pipeline development skills, with experience successfully applying these skills in previous inside sales roles
- Ability to use both intrinsic motivation and collaborative teamwork to achieve success
- Phenomenal character with an incredible drive for success, high work ethic, curious by nature and obsessed with crushing sales goals
- Ability to easily communicate the business impact of a portfolio solution to both technical and business customers
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to handle a variety of software business tools and position multiple products to quickly and successfully achieve your goals
- Desire to work in a competitive and fast-paced environment
What's SOCi's culture like?
Led by a team of industry experts, SOCi is leading the pack in Social Media and Reputation Management. Our passionate team of SOCialites work at convenient locations in both San Diego, CA and Austin, TX. We offer flexible PTO, comprehensive health & benefits packages and 401k (amongst many other perks). Every new team member is equipped with a MacBook laptop, tech accessories & SOCi swag. We are a fast-paced, agile environment where thought leadership and input is encouraged. If you are looking for a place where you can come and make a difference in the way enterprise organizations utilize social technology, then SOCi is for you.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.