As a Client Success Manager, your main duties are to be the day-to-day main point of contact for clients to address concerns, provide approvals, schedule meetings, communicate project needs, and overall build an unmatched experience and relationship to retain our clients. The role is to know the clients inside out, make sure they are happy throughout each project, and as a result, help them achieve their goals.
You are the communicator between the Hi5 team and the client. You make all projects a reality and your purpose is to nurture those relationships by listening and providing solutions.
The most important way for us to be successful is for you to hear what is and isn’t being said and deliver projects to the highest standard. You are the Hi5 Unmatched Experience.
The life of a CSM:
- Build strong and lasting relationships with clients in order to retain and create satisfied customers by leading weekly and monthly calls with the client to:
- Educating clients about the purpose of our projects and how it benefits them
- Uncovering concerns and needs of clients in order to understand if other projects are needed for client
- Providing them with an unmatched five-star experience
General Tasks + Responsibilities
- Manage client account by understanding who they are as a practice, knowing their goals and expectations, and understanding them in order to provide the best service
- Answering phone calls and listening to voicemails from current clients to be sure all needs are met and all questions are answered
- Leading weekly and quarterly calls with clients to keep projects moving in order to achieve accurate deadlines and build relationships with clients so they are fully communicated on the next steps. These calls will be executed using GoogleHangouts video chat to heighten the Hi5 experience with clients.
- Responding back to clients about new projects, project deadlines, concerns, or overall questions within by end of the workday via email, phone, or text messages. If unsure of the answer, communicating with necessary team members, and researching to find answers
- Send projects and assets to the client and educate the purpose of the project and how it benefits them as a practice while getting feedback and/or approvals in order for the team to move forward with dependent tasks including office and team photos and approved videos
- Getting approvals from clients for all projects including but not limited to the statement of work, logo + color + fonts, photo shot lists, video scripts, pro-edited videos, and email and text campaigns
- Collaborating with the Director of Client Success and Campaign Managers to develop new campaign ideas and strategies.
- Informing necessary Hi5 team members when projects are approved in order to move forward with the next steps and on dependent tasks
- Addressing client concerns and informing the team on the concerns to better our services and experience at Hi5
- Setting expectations and providing clients with deadlines while holding them to those deadlines in order for the Hi5 team to meet set expectations
Collecting monthly practice numbers from the client and holding them accountable in order to receive complete reports
- Complete monthly reports for clients so they are informed about results, ROI, and ongoing plan with Hi5 Practice. The data inputted by the Client Success Manager include “Practice Analysis” numbers (provided by client), “Suggestions” and “Summary.”
- Understand various patient communication softwares in order to provide clients with the best experience
- Generating five-star reviews from our clients to grow Hi5 Practice online reputation to attract new clients
- Research and understand the healthcare and marketing industry in order to provide solutions for the company to grow and answer a wide range of client questions as a trusted expert
Qualifications for Position
- Marketing background is a must. Experience with projects that include, but are not limited to, photography, video, email and text campaigns, etc.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Client Success Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with GSuite & CRM softwares (e.g. Salesforce, or HubSpot), Wrike, Google Sheets, Docs, etc.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, Communications, or relevant field
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $44,000.00 - $52,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
We are now working back in our office. Masks are optional and we provide wall dividers for our desks.
- One location