Wesco | Anixter is a Fortune 200 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please view our video for more information about Anixter.
Wesco | Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth, including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional company provided retirement benefits. In the role of Enterprise Account Manager, you will be eligible to participate in Anixter's car expense reimbursement and allowance program.
- In this role, you will position and sell a diverse range of Electrical, Safety, Telecom, Datacom, Data Center and CCTV/Access Control A/V, Wireless and Power products and complex services serving Network and Security Solutions (NSS) global end user client base.
- Provide superior customer service by understanding the customer and specific business unites; delivering products, services, and solutions to meet or exceed customer expectations locally, regionally and globally.
- The Enterprise Account Manager is the primary contact for an Anixter Global Enterprise Customer in the given territory and will be responsible for coordinating and communicating the Account Strategy to all other internal Location Managers, Outside Sales Representatives, and global counterparts who manage the account at a local or regional level and work cohesively with the Global Sales Operations team.
- Build strong customer relationships, loyalty, and retention.
- Work effectively and actively engage and collaborate with other Anixter colleagues and resources in a team based environment to accomplish customer solutions, organizational goals and effectively capitalize on opportunities.
- Position Anixter within all stakeholders of an organization including; Procurement, IT, Operations and Facilities.
- Build and maintain Anixter vendor relationships and account positions on a global level.
- Engage with End User channel partners (contractors and integrators) internally and externally and strategize on accounts
- Work with Engineers, Consultants and Architects were and when required specific to a Global Enterprise Account.
- Impeccable time management and ability to multitask and provide forecasting, pipeline reports and account development strategies for all accounts and opportunities.
- Effectively meet and/or exceed company expectations on all revenue/profitability goals and growth market targets, adjacent technologies and company internal initiatives.
- Provide customers exemplary levels of service and become the trusted advisor and business partner by being a resource in technology, emerging IOT ecosystems, standards and industry best practices. Understanding the customer’s business processes today and offering solutions and services that save time, reduce cost, increase efficacies and mitigate risk.
- Ability to understand and effectively articulate Anixter’s value propositions to our customers and partners
Your sales skills need be unrivaled, but it also helps if you have:
- Bachelors degree in a related major is preferred
- 2-5 years of outside sales experience in our industry is preferred; including experience managing and selling into large global accounts.
- Ability to strategically manage large complex accounts and grow the territory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak