Headquartered in San Diego, DecisionLogic is a leading FinTech company providing a suite of integrated financial asset verification and credit scoring solutions across major financing verticals. In the last ten years, our SaaS platform has served more than fifty million consumers and over two thousand clients around the world. We are currently expanding into a wide variety of new markets with an aggressive growth plan that includes exciting new product development and feature releases. We are proud to offer the opportunity to join a dynamic team with a company that is stable and growing.
We are looking for a confident Product Manager to guide the success of our new product development. Under the supervision of the VP of Account Management, this person will help lead the organization towards strategic decisions regarding the development and delivery of new products. An important part of this position is to ensure that our company’s vision is sustained throughout product design and implementation. DecisionLogic is dedicated to excellent customer support; a deep understanding of our client’s experiences and needs is essential to this position to address issues and explore new opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess expert level project management and process implementation skills as well as an ownership mentality.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with internal stakeholders and consumers to gain a deep understanding of client experience and needs.
- Research and understand the market, technology, trends, and competitive landscape to inform product roadmap initiatives.
- Translate ideas into strategic frameworks and features; manage product development and resourcing from start to finish.
- Drive all product development updates and launches.
- Track KPIs to identify issues, validate performance and uncover new opportunities.
- Manage multiple products and project timelines concurrently.
- Be relentless about driving results and adept at working cross-functionally across all levels of the organization to manage projects through successful completion.
- Take initiative to identify and communicate problems as well as develop solutions.
- Build and launch new products ensuring that all new products are “market ready” at the time of launch, including having complete documentation, product collateral and an ongoing operational support process.
- Polished and professional communication skills to guide leadership teams through a process with confidence
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Executes work with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Ability to prioritize critical projects and tasks
- Proactive, resourceful and a team player
- Technically proficient to understand IT concerns and scope of a project
- Must be able to absorb technical documentation and problem-solve
- Experienced in product launches (FinTech, SaaS)
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends.
- Expert level project management and product development process skills
Salary ranges from 90,000-130,000 a year, depending on experience
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 5+ years’ experience with product management, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Project Management Certification
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time salaried position. Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at our San Diego headquarters.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401K benefits with employer match.
- Paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid sick time.
- Beverages in break rooms; ongoing cultural events
- Casual work environment.
- Personal & professional development opportunities.
- Full-service gym available to all employees.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
DecisionLogic does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
Due to the confidential nature of the information processed by the company we require extensive general and criminal background checks on all staff.
Please check out our web site at http://www.decisionlogic.com. DecisionLogic is an Equal Opportunity Employer