Excellent opportunity to join a leading, marketing and advertising company that has decades of industry experience. Y Media Services has put together a comprehensive package of products and services. Our philosophy is to deliver a consultative approach on the best products and services most suitable for each client.
Who We Are
Y Media Services is the local leader in marketing technology and consumer engagement. We're growing throughout the East County and are dedicated to bringing our readers value and quality from reputable local businesses. We partner with businesses and local events to create a strong brand identity and community presence with our flagship print publications The Monthly Grapevine and Trending Now.
The Sales Executive manages a territory and a book of business. Duties include the development of marketing plans and the sale of our marketing and advertising services which include cable advertising, social media, SEO, outdoor, local magazines, direct mail, and other mail services.
- Manage all of the clients and the sale of services within the territory.
- Represent the company to an assigned book of business, as well as to other key accounts in the region, with the responsibility of managing the territory, representing the brand at major industry trade shows, community mixers, and networking groups by expanding the current account base, increase sales to existing clients, and develop new business.
- Generate new business in assigned areas through effective networking, referral generation, and local prospecting, with a demonstrated passion and curiosity about local businesses, for what they do and what they need in order to grow and thrive.
- Identify key decision-makers by face-to-face and phone call prospecting, as well as the use of email, LinkedIn, and other contemporary methods within a defined territory to grow and nurture.
- Provide exceptional ongoing account management to your existing clients to ensure their programs are successful, to develop trusted relationships, and to renew and upgrade their programs.
- Work with clients and graphic designers on high-impact ad design, including effective offers.
- Be a product expert and develop compelling and effective marketing solutions from a multitude of a robust and market-leading suite of products.
- Meet and exceed established sales goals - and exceed your own personal earnings goals.
- Use MagHub software to effectively manage your clients, produce contracts, payment sources, and follow up.
- Execute required sales administrative functions to initiate orders and accurately publish ad campaigns.
- Professional creative problem-solving attitude and strong presentation skills
- Team oriented, extremely motivated, and enthusiastic
- Able to work independently
- Strong math skills
- Driver's license
- Proven success in business development and outside sales
- Experience in print and digital advertising sales preferred
- A college degree is preferred, but not required
- Results-oriented self-starter working in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills, with emphasis on engagement and persuasion.
- Curiosity and a true passion for talking face-to-face with local businesses, able to overcome objections while leading the client to closed sales, and helping develop effective client solutions.
- Well-developed contemporary productivity and technological skills (Internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom, CRM, Mobile, and Social).
- Ability to manage deadlines, remain flexible, and to operate with a sense of urgency.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $81,000.00 per year
Only Where Applicable: Required to wear a mask when meeting with clients, use hand sanitizer before and after, meet on Zoom or other video chat platforms whenever a client asks, and take responsibility for one's own health. Stay home if you are not feeling well.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $81,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Commission pay
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- On the road
- Temporarily due to COVID-19