Inside Sales Representative
Lordco Auto Parts is hiring an Inside Sales Representative person to join the team in Langley, BC. At Lordco, you will become a part of the team and the Lordco family. You will feel stable in you career, receive excellent training and many opportunities for career advancement.
Apply Now If:
- You value quality. You push yourself to set and achieve goals and motivate those around you to do the same.
- You care about the customer and provide exceptional service, fueled by quality and expertise.
- You have drive and want to learn and grow in the automotive industry.
- You make strong social connections and want to be a part of an organization that treats its people like family.
What You Will Do:
- Provide walk-in and call-in customers with an exceptional customer service experience.
- Use your automotive knowledge to make aftermarket auto part and accessory recommendations that best meet the needs of our customers.
- Work diligently with fellow staff at the store, region, and organization levels in order to source, order and deliver the right solutions for our customers.
- Seize every opportunity to grow your automotive knowledge.
- Perform a variety of tasks throughout the store to ensure the team’s success.
What You Bring:
- You have automotive parts counter sales experience.
- You have superior customer service skills, both on the phone and in person.
- You can work independently and as part of a team. You can manage multiple priorities.
- You have excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Heavy lifting is a requirement. You must be able to lift up to 50lbs. We practice workplace safety procedures and adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program.
Why Work for Us:
With over 100 locations across Western Canada, Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently owned automotive parts retailer. When you work with us, you will have the opportunity to advance your career in many different areas and learn from a company with over 45 years of experience within the automotive industry.
As a family-owned-and-operated business, we want you to feel valued and welcomed. We offer full-time employees a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package, including Health and Dental Insurance, RRSP matching, a wellness program, an Employee & Family Assistance Program, and a generous employee discount on aftermarket auto parts and accessories and other merchandise.