Do you like to be challenged and want a profession that is new every day and never boring?
Do you like helping people, and want a career that will have a meaningful impact on people’s lives?
Would you like to be at the forefront of change, helping to make the most of digital technologies, data, and analytics?
Then look no further than a career at an Independent Insurance Agency!
Welcome to Goodwill Financial. We are an independent insurance agency that helps families, individuals, and businesses to financially guard against unpredictable life occurrences. About the opportunity, we will provide all the necessary assets to ensure success in the role.
As a Customer Sales Representative: To serve and grow the book of clients by providing exceptional customer experience, educating the customer, identifying revenue growth opportunities, and generating referrals which contributes to improved customer satisfaction and retention. Key Responsibilities:
- Understand the company’s insurance policies and products
- Liaise with other departments and provide support to them.
- Maintain strong clientele relationships with customers and clients.
- Personal and Commercial Endorsements
- Personal and Commercial Renewal processing
- Documentation Follow Up with Carriers
- Basic Bookkeeping and Payment applying
- Oversee Invoicing and Billing
- Proactively reaching out to clients
- Conducting ongoing account reviews
- Generating referrals for personal lines and other departments
- Property and Casualty Insurance License is required
- Prior work experience in an insurance agency is an advantage
- Other tasks as required by the operations
- Ability to multi-task and can handle and pacify difficult customers.
- Effective communication skills – both verbal and non-verbal.
- Knowledge of Carriers and Industry-standard forms
- Professional telephone skills and etiquette
- Highly organize and keen on details
- Basic computer and typing skills.
- Must be able to critically analyze all situations and solve problems efficiently.
- We offer competitive wages
- Prior experience in the insurance industry is considered a great advantage
- Great bonus potential if you are a top performer
- Paid time off - for personal time and holidays.