Our organic family-owned farm is looking for service and mission-oriented individuals looking to help evince a positive change as part of Essential Services. We are actively seeking new representatives to serve as Farm Ambassadors and help us change the food system by connecting communities with our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) and organic, sustainable farm network’s home delivery service.
The Direct Sales Representative position is responsible for being a liaison with residential communities in the Bay Area through active door-to-door canvassing and establishing partnerships with local businesses. We have a long-proven track record of success and our job helps our farms and farm-workers gain access to full health benefits while providing our customers with fresh, nutrient-dense produce. Additionally, all of our farms ascribe and implement our beyond organic philosophy which includes leaving the land better than we found it, implementing innovative growing methods and economic sustainability.
If you are looking for a career change, already have experience in the food industry and would like to be a part of something greater, or have retired and would like to help our cause, we want to hear from you! The position provides competitive pay, access to full benefits including 401(k) and a special employee discount of 40% off all our organic fruits, vegetables and artisan farm products.
Our ideal candidate is hard-working, positive and team-oriented, self-sufficient and trustworthy. We invest a lot in our team members, so no Direct Sales experience is required, we just ask that you have passion and desire to contribute toward environmental sustainability and a healthful, transparent food system that is economically viable for our growers and customers alike!
Interested applicants should submit their resume as well as a brief cover letter detailing your favorite element of sustainable organic agriculture. We will be reaching out to you for a fun, educational initial Group Information Interview soon and select candidates will have an opportunity for final interview in consideration for our upcoming training class.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Farm Fresh To You Hiring Team
· Community engagement
· Effective communication skills
· Direct to Consumer Partnership Sourcing
· Signing up new participants for our farm to table service
· Passion for the environment, sustainability and the farm to fork movement
· Basic computer skills (Word, Spreadsheets, Outlook)
· Intelligence, character, coachability/willingness to learn
· 4 year or professional degree
· Experience in Health, Wellness and Nutrition
· Working knowledge of our food system, sustainability and environmental impact
· Tech savvy (having your own laptop is a plus but not a requirement)
This position offers:
· A positive, casual work environment
· Career and training development
· Potential advancement within 90 days
· Excellent work-life balance
· Product/service quality
· A chance to have a real impact on our food system
· Full benefits including Health, Dental and 401(k)
· Competitive compensation (our top representatives make $40/hr+)
More about our Farm, Family and Growing Philosophy:
This is a full-time position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations