Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
We are seeking a Sourcing & Inventory Leader to join our Parts Super Center team in Indianapolis, IN!
- Stock procurement/replenishment for assigned program(s).
- Daily review of critical items below minimum, allocations or stock outs for assigned program(s).
- Address and process customer backorders and stock requests submitted via the system and/or from the inside sales team.
- Supplier Surveillance on performance, quality and delivery metrics and assurance they meet their contracted obligations.
- Meet or exceed defined item availability service level for assigned program.
- Strong coordination with branch leadership on expectations with vendor planning and assurance to incorporate in program objectives.
- Ensure accuracy of replenishment system data i.e. (lead-time, forecasting, standard package and buy multiplies).
- Assist branch with supplier review/scorecard process.
- Support branch programs, new programs, goals, and initiatives
- Assistance during physical inventories
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to negotiate lowest possible stock material acquisition cost.
- Ability to work with branch personnel and supplier representatives on issues related to cost, quality and delivery.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and develop solutions.
- Abide by all policies, rules, and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures
- Consistently displays a customer service attitude towards inside sales, program managers and branch leadership.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Required
- 3-5 Years of professional purchasing/buying experience.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office products.
- Effective communication skills with peers and branch personnel.
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills.
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 8 paid company holidays plus 3 flexible personal days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA Accounts
- Commuter Transit Benefits
- Additional Optional Insurance such as Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Critical Illness, Home and Auto Insurance to name a few.
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Training & Development Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities – We like to promote from within!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
We are following strict COVID-19 protocols to keep our employees safe.
- Procurement: 2 years (Preferred)
- Purchasing: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location