Requisition Number: 138171
Company Name: The Davey Tree Expert Company
Service Line: 1COM - Kent-Commercial Landscape Services
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: High School Diploma / GED
Work Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest Employee-Owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchanging of ideas, community partnership, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Landscaper to our passionate team of landscape professionals. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
What You’ll Do:
- Cultivate your green career with us
- Enhance the appearance and value of properties through the execution of daily grounds and turf maintenance
- Properly plant, trim, mow, weed, mulch, fertilize and so much more
- Learn to diagnose insect, disease, and cultural/environmental turf and shrub conditions
- Maintain open communication with management and clients to provide feedback on landscape needs
- Drive, use, maintain and properly operate landscape equipment
What We’re Seeking:
- Love of the outdoors
- Ability to complete the Davey landscape career development books
- Ability to complete the Davey first aid, CPR and defensive driving course upon hire
What We Offer: *
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job-specific equipment and safety gear provided
- Group health plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout the US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career development program supported by industry expert Safety Specialists and Skills Trainers
- All listed benefits available to eligible employees
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or at [email protected].