We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized six years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
The Account Advisor is responsible for continually introducing new products and services to current clients. The Account Adviser's primary focus is to sell SEO, add-on products (mobile, social, design) as well as upgrading client to higher platforms to ensure they are maximizing the best results from ProSites portfolio of products.
- Make outbound prospecting calls daily to current ProSites clients
- Build relationships with clients for long-term growth of accounts and success
- Conduct in-depth needs assessments of current clients
- Demonstrate SEO and add-on features to current database of client
- Educate current clients on how to successfully integrate the Internet into their Marketing efforts
- Overcome technical and business objections of current clients
- Emphasize features that clients express a need in, quote prices, and prepare order
- Close sales opportunities
- Use our CRM to qualify clients and capture key data points
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and yearly individual sales quotas are exceeded by selling SEO and add-on products to current clients
- Have a thorough understanding of the company's products and services, industry and client needs.
- Attend and manage exhibitor booths at various tradeshows as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Proven track record showing ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Effective listening skills
- Must be able to balance customer service approach with sales approach
- Persistent and able to handle rejection
- Thrives off success
- Positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to change
- Must possess a Whatever it Takes Attitude
- Excellent social skills, with the desire to excel
- High level of comfort with internet technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Motivated by the opportunity to be part of a fast moving, entrepreneurial team
- Ability to provide clear and comprehensive written documentation using MS Office
- Applications and CRM System (e.g. salesforce.com, MS Dynamics, Netsuite.)
Key Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of technology-based sales experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of customer-based sales experience
- Inside Sales call center experience
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA headquarters (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan