Join Axiom to lead its Solution Marketing team in a leadership role that works across lines of business to integrate service and technology offerings into solutions that create unique value for Axiom's clients and network of staff attorneys. This role will be instrumental as the organization expands its market share within the law firm displacement market while maintaining its dominance as the top flexible talent (traditional staffing) firm for skilled legal personnel â€“ while also launching an innovative digital marketplace designed for the needs of mid-market clients.
The ideal candidate has a passion for persona-based messaging and thought leadership, and a track record for building and developing high-performing teams. This role offers the opportunity to partner with executive and senior leadership from many functional disciplines, including sales, R&D, and product, to drive innovation and optimize go-to-market launch processes.
- As a player/coach, manage a team of early to mid-career solutions marketers and one customer marketer, while architecting Axiom's solution marketing plan, including the major themes that will be communicated into target markets, buyers, and other industry stakeholders
- Map the buying process(es) for Axiom's solution(s), including key roles that will participate in various stages of the buying process
- Develop buyer personas for the identified processes and roles
- Build positioning and messaging at the solution / persona level
- Partner with Marketing Communications to develop relevant content for buyer roles to consume in a variety of formats / channels, including white papers, brochures, social media, web pages, online events, etc.
- With input from the product line managers, author the solution launch plan, as well as the solution handbook, that will be used to coordinate external communications
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement and Sales Operations to define a sales enablement plan that ensures sales readiness for launch; provide key messaging and perform quality assurance on enablement content for sales resources (e.g. playbooks, battlecards, scripts, presentations, training modules, demos)
- Oversee the launch of the solution to the marketplace, including coordinating with internal and external partners including PR, social media team, marketing programs, etc.
- Collaborate with Demand Marketing to develop innovative marketing programs aligned with solution messaging to build pipeline
- 10+ years of Solution Marketing experience for a B2B tech or professional services provider required; experience marketing to buyers of legal services, legal technology, or staffing a plus
- Extensive experience developing and validating positioning, category creation, messaging, buyer's journey, and personas.
- Proven ability to deliver content including presentations, datasheets, white papers, blog posts, web content, etc.
- Demonstrated ability driving results in a high growth, innovative and fast paced environment
- Skilled communicator with the ability to work cross-functionally to communicate concepts that resonate with internal stakeholders and external audiences
- Enjoys problem solving in real time: resourceful, dependable and organized
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks and work in fast-paced environment
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Proactive self-starter, intrinsically motivated
- Intelligent, with strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to think strategically, paired with high attention to detail in execution
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, naturally high RPM
- Strong interpersonal skills a must; values influencing & building relationships
- Collaborative team player, yet also comfortable working independently
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, & REGISTRATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business and/or MBA preferred.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at [email protected] and include "Applicant Accommodation" in the subject line.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.