MyTime is a fully integrated scheduling, payments, and automated marketing platform, specializing in large multi-location chains and franchises. Our mission critical software - which includes in-store scheduling and online booking, client record management, email and SMS marketing, and a full point of sale for handling payments - is used in every aspect of the customer journey. Our customers rely on their service businesses to remain competitive in the age of Amazon, and they need a next generation POS to help them achieve this growth. We aspire to be the “operating system” of their business.
We also made it easy to plug our online booking, payments and messaging capabilities into the places customers are found today, including Google Search, Facebook, Instagram, and the merchants’ own websites and mobile apps. Upon adopting MyTime, our customers see average revenue growth of up to 30% through improved operational efficiency, greater customer retention, and access to new customer acquisition channels.
Our product is used at over 14,000 locations across the globe, ranging from single-location sole proprietors to multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 chains. As a completely cloud-based solution, MyTime is designed for quick and easy deployments. It’s lauded for its ease-of-use and short ramp-up time, having won numerous awards such as the Best Commerce Product of 2017 from the Local Search Association.
MyTime is backed by Upfront Ventures and Khosla Ventures and was founded by Ethan Anderson, a successful serial entrepreneur whose first startup, Redbeacon, won TechCrunch50 in 2009 and was acquired by The Home Depot.
Come help us realize our vision of becoming the world’s leading online scheduling and local commerce platform!
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for prospecting and closing deals from a list of named accounts, using a rigorous Account Based Sales methodology. You will take the lead role in engaging C-Level prospects to understand their business challenges and explaining the value proposition of MyTime to companies with over 150 retail locations in our key verticals of beauty, pets, and automotive.
You will be supported by a marketing team actively engaged in account based marketing and paired with an enterprise SDR, but you will also be expected to build your pipeline by attending trade shows and utilizing social selling (LinkedIn, referrals, and your personal network). The sales cycles for our larger deals average 6-18 months and involves deep relationship building to understand the prospect’s needs, organizational challenges, and budgetary constraints. There are usually multiple decision makers involved in the process across IT, Operations and Marketing.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong sales background with deep experience in Enterprise Sales and solution-based selling. You should be comfortable operating in a fast-paced startup with less structure and guidance than a larger organization.
The compensation for this role entails 50/50 OTE, but commissions are uncapped. This is a key leadership position in the organization and reports directly into the CEO.
- Utilize a rigorous Account Based Sales approach to prospect and close deals with a list of named enterprise accounts with over 150 retail locations. Manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and qualification, Web and On-Site demos, and ultimately to pilot and full-rollout.
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices. Take ownership of the entire process up to implementation by our Professional Services team, but utilize the resources of the entire company including the CEO, throughout the process.
- Collaborate with SDR and Marketing teams to drive maximum opportunities through effective campaigns, sales enablement, and optimized cadences.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records and report on Enterprise pipeline activity and metrics with the CEO and VP of Finance.
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share Enterprise Sales progress, provide feedback to product management, identify blockers and drive resolution.
Minimum 7+ years of enterprise software sales experience, while consistently being a top performer; startup and SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Experience selling $500k-$5M ACV multi-year contracts to C-Suite executives in IT, Marketing or Operations.
- Demonstrated expertise managing complex, multi-stakeholder extended sales cycles, and negotiating win-win agreements through value based selling.
- Self-motivator with strong communication and organization skills.
- Familiarity with using Salesforce and other tools in a modern sales stack.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited program; MBA preferred.
MyTime provides a competitive salary and benefits package, early stage equity, and a transparent and exciting startup culture that is singularly focused on empowering people to make an impact in their jobs. We’re growing fast and solving a big problem, providing our employees the opportunity to make the tremendous impact that leads to true professional fulfillment. If you're interested, we'd love to talk!
Location: 5792 West Jefferson Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90016
Job Type: Full-time