Open up to the Possibilities!
At Purolator, you’ll be proud knowing you’re working for a Canadian company that truly values its employees. And it’s community. This is an exciting and evolving industry and we’re leading the change as we strive to deliver the future. Here you will be empowered to help move the business forward. Each and every day. Are you open to the possibilities?
The Acquisition Marketing Specialist will focus primarily on developing and executing acquisition and inbound lead generation initiatives to acquire new Small & Medium Sized Business (SMB)
Focus on activity to drive inbound demand generation and new acquisitions to achieve business objectives
- Ongoing management, optimization and reporting of digital programs, including paid search, display, mobile, landing pages etc.. and managing vendor relationships
- Manage Telesales prospect & lead generation campaigns and vendor, including scripts, lists, performance management and reporting
- vAssist in the development and execution of lead nurture/ scoring programs, executing initiatives to generate online leads to build prospect database
- Effectively manage and report on the lead/sales funnel performance to optimize campaigns and investment; working closely with Inside Sales Team on SLA's and achievement of sales targets.
- Monthly performance reporting vs. plan & campaign targets, including end-to-end lead funnel conversion to inform recommendations
- Responsible for the ongoing management and optimization of the small business website, navigation, experience and content for the purposes of attracting and converting inbound leads / new account
- Create online content / campaigns for the purpose of attracting new business leads, that can be used across website, search engines and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn and Google+
- Development and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns, including development of agency briefs, creative development, data & technical requirements, execution, tracking & measurement of results, timelines and budget
- Coordinate campaigns with cross-functional departments including Inside Sales, Marketing Operations & Analytics, Brand, E-Biz, Corp Communications, Finance and Legal to ensure effective program execution
- Invoice processing and budget maintenance for online demand generation programs
- Ad hoc initiatives or projects as required
- Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates our core competencies of communication, innovation, change management, relationship building and leadership
- University degree in Business, Marketing, online & digital marketing
- Minimum 5 years' dedicated experience in digital/online marketing
- Extensive experience in SEO/SEM, websites/mobile,
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Experience managing projects cross-functionally with internal and external resources
- Proven ability to increase online traffic through digital, website, SEO/SEM and social media campaigns
- Technical knowledge of SEO/SEM, website CMS/development to facilitate the management of projects with partners
- Working experience using website Content Management Systems and setting up website/digital campaign tracking
- Experience setting up Google analytics reports, search/website tracking & reporting
- Experience briefing and managing external vendors
- Small Business and/or B2B marketing experience an asset
- Agency experience an asset
- Detail oriented, possessing strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently or
- collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong computer skills including programming, CMS systems, Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to excel in a rapidly changing environment, lead and manage several projects simultaneously with strong time management and prioritization skills Excellent communication and presentation skills
Location: 530 - Corporate
Working Conditions: Office Environment
Reports to: Senior Consultant, Demand Generation
Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play.