As a Factory Sales Representative you will be provided tools and benefits including a company car, smart phone, laptop, 401k plan, as well as a generous training program and support to ensure your success. KLINGSPOR is a leader in the wellness/healthy living programs offering a health, dental and vision plan with an outstanding track record of managed health care.
The KLINGSPOR Factory Sales Representative will be expected to produce reasonable growth, capture new accounts while maintaining and developing a protected territory. Incentives including monthly commissions, monthly performance bonus, potential yearly bonus, and "Salesperson of the Year" competition create an environment of unprecedented opportunity for additional income. This is a commission-based opportunity on top of a modest base salary that never goes away; a successful KLINGSPOR Factory Sales Representative will have several avenues to earn income.
The success formula for the Factory Sales Representative is a sense of ownership in the partnership with our customers, application based selling, and a hunger to grow and improve. Maximizing a large number of visits per day, success-driven work habits, closing new business as well as our generous sampling program will ensure that you are growing your commissions quickly.
If you are a team-oriented, self-starter with a passion to improvement yourself, take control of your income potential and have the drive to win the day we want to talk to you. Apply here or via our careers page at www.klingspor.com.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications include:
- Demonstrated business-to-business sales success a plus
- Insurable driving record and ability to pass a drug screening is a must.
What We Offer:
- Base + Commissions on ALL paid sales + Monthly Performance Bonus
- Company Car which includes Maintenance Expenses, Insurance, and Gas Card.
- Company Cell Phone and Tablet
- Plus Monthly Cash and Prizes ( KLINGSPOR Award Program (KAP) ) & Year End KAP BONUS
- Potential Year End Bonus
- We offer a great opportunity with competitive benefits which include, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Health Flex Spending Account, Life Insurance, 401k
- 9 Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
If this career opportunity interests you, we require you to submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Serious inquires only please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, age, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.