CSI’s Relationship Managers are an integral part of the success CSI has witnessed over the past 50+ years. Our Relationship Managers partner with our banks to provide strategic insight, ensuring they are fully equipped to offer their clients the latest in CSI’s innovative bank technology suites.
At CSI, we understand that Community Banks and Credit Unions are founded in providing the best customer service to their clients, and at CSI that remains true. Our Relationship Managers are a reflection of the banks they work with, providing solutions that work at keeping them competitive, compliant and profitable.
CSI’s Managed Services group has an immediate opening on our Client Experience Team. This position requires an ability to create, build and strengthen the relationships between CSI and our clients. Relationship Managers are responsible for offering the full line of CSI Managed Services, making strategic recommendations and retention of each CSI client.
- Conduct Customer Satisfaction Reviews
- Coordinate and negotiate all customer retention efforts
- Function as your client’s escalation point, coordinating internal support teams’ efforts as needed to resolve customer issues on a day-to-day basis while delivering exceptional customer service
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients at varying levels (IT manager to executive staff)
- Serve as a strategic liaison between different CSI groups in order to facilitate world class customer service
- Proactively and effectively manage client relationships in order to identify potential sales opportunities, building a pipeline for the Business Development Director to pursue. Includes understanding your client’s current and future needs within Managed Services.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of CSI’s products and services
- Meet with appointed Managed Services Clients, both in person and via phone/video, on a regular basis to ensure that all of their needs are being met
- Conduct quarterly business reviews
- Review and deliver Monthly Reports
- Communicate the status of accounts, pipeline and retention efforts to internal stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills and Education
- Personal Character: Ability to build trustworthy and lasting relationships with internal and external clients. Uphold CSI values and create a collaborative working environment where both our clients and CSI can succeed
- Personal Leadership: Self-motivated and goal-oriented, ability to managed change and conflict, takes responsibility for successes and mistakes
- Essential Project Management Skills: Prioritization and organization of tasks and objectives, excellent time management skills, ability to influence others to ensure project completion as outlined
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to be a continuous learner
- Willingness to travel no more than 15%
- Information Technology background
- Understanding of the Cisco product line and technology
- Understanding of with the Microsoft product line and technology
- Understanding of in the financial service industry
- Familiarity with compliance regulations: FFIEC, FDIC, NCUA, and GLBA
- Project management experience
- Can survey your previous customers, managers, and peers and receive outstanding rating.
- Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment and a high level attention to detail
- Expert at MS Office applications
- CSI offers end-to-end technology solutions that range from core banking and Internet banking solutions to compliance monitoring and secure document management.
As a company, we strive to deliver the best solutions the industry has to offer and back them with personal customer service that distinguishes us from the competition. Our efforts provide customers with a trusted technology partner, shareholders with a good return on their investment, and CSI employees with a great place to work.
CSI also offers a competitive compensation package to include paid vacation, 401k, profit sharing, medical insurance to include dental and vision, and much more!
For more information on CSI, visit our website at www.csiweb.com.