Job DescriptionOur Customer is instrumental in changing the digital landscape the world over. They are among the world’s leading technology companies helping to transform people’s lives with extraordinary capabilities. From hybrid cloud solutions to high-performance computing to ambitious social impact and sustainability initiatives, what they do impacts everyone, everywhere.
We are seeking an Inside Sales Recruiter on a contract basis to help support our customer and their business needs.
The Inside Sales Recruiter will be responsible for leading the recruitment for the North America Inside Sales team for our Client Solutions Group. This position will require experience recruiting for high volume inside sales roles, preferably in a technology company.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Source diverse candidates directly in the marketplace and develop candidate pools within their respective market streams
- Work with the hiring managers to develop strong selection processes through the use of creative and innovative techniques and tools
- Coordinate interviews with Hiring Managers / defined panels
- Develop offers in line with approved guidelines, negotiate offer and finalize start date with candidate
- Continue interaction with candidate till the time the candidate joins the organization
- Lead and close all formalities related to onboarding of the candidate
- Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements as per defined process guidelines and audit requirements that conform to the local labor code
- Manage hiring using appropriate sourcing and social campaign strategies to ensure the best quality of hire
- Utilize Workday system throughout the talent acquisition process
- Develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Develop, support, and maintain employment advertising campaigns
- Support team or other team members on specific project based hiring requirements through developing appropriate strategies
- 4+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and independently handle a high volume of positions
- Proficiency in interviewing, sourcing, and advisory skills
- Understand marketplace thoroughly and uses knowledge to build successful strategies
- Adept at engaging specialized, high-skilled or difficult-to-attract talent
- Experience in managing client groups, accounts and/or geography relationships to drive results directly with hiring leaders
- Experience providing thought leadership to sourcing strategies and projects
- Expert in professional hiring for businesses with moderate complexity
- Experience building strong relationships with candidates, business & HR leaders
- Bachelor's degree is required.
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be 100% Remote.
- All candidates must have received at least the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine within a week of the offer date
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.