JOB TITLE: INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
COMPANY: THE HEMP COLLECT, OR
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF SALES, OR
OBJECTIVES: Under the direction of the Director of Sales, will work as a committed team player to ensure proper brand representation; coordinating sales orders, collecting on invoices, educating customers, ensuring sell through of all products, and developing continued business within accounts.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Achieving growth and developing market share with existing and new accounts. As an agent of the distribution, represent The Hemp Collect and affiliated partner brands in a professional, and timely manner.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT *
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems, feedback to maximize satisfaction and sales
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and Sales Operations department
- Ensure 100% product knowledge of distribution products and relevant competition
- Report on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Continuously improve interactions with internal and external customers through feedback
- Experience in the cannabis industry is a plus
- Utilize CRM tool and track all sales communications, maintain up to date account information
- Report daily sales numbers by end of each day, maintain account knowledge to be shared at any time
- Ensure proper account management with set KPIs
- Accurate order processing; price and order accuracy
- 20 new outbound calls daily
- 3 new samples order per day
- 30 day or less order frequency on 90%+ of accounts
- RPC - Maintain average Order Size $2000+ on 70% of accounts
- Open 5 new accounts per month
- Increase book of business by 10% each month
- Multi-tasking, organization skills & attention to detail;
- Able to innovatively solve problems and remain solution oriented;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills;
- Proficient with excel and data entry software
- Relationship management skills and perspective of openness to feedback
- CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: 1) employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit; 2) frequently required to talk and/or hear; 3) occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch; 4) frequently uses hands to finger, handle, feel or move objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, write; 5) close, vision, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus, read; 6) the noise level in this environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Tools & Equipment Used: 1) phone; 2) computer; 3) copy machine, calculator; 4) car, 5) CRM and Sales Order software.
The above job description has been discussed with me. I accept all responsibilities and can perform all duties with or without reasonable accommodations as outlined above.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location