Onboarding Project Specialist
RollKall is the law enforcement industry’s only comprehensive off-duty management solution, bringing transparency to off-duty security by connecting every stakeholder in the process. We help connect our communities by fostering positive relationships among businesses, local police officers, and law enforcement agencies. RollKall makes it easy for businesses to hire off-duty police officers, for officers to find high-quality off-duty jobs near them, and for law enforcement agencies and coordinators to run world-class off-duty programs with technology that makes it easy and transparent for everybody.
The Onboarding Project Specialist will provide outstanding customer experience by onboarding Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA), Law Enforcement Officers (LEO), Coordinators and to Small / Medium Businesses (SMB). Working hand in hand with Customer Service and Customer Support departments, the Onboarding Project Manager plays a critical role on the onboarding team, interacting with internal and external teams performing and managing projects with our customers. Through planning and execution, this individual will be influential in the success of a fast-growing company.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Onboarding major clients by meeting with them in person and /or via web, planning, coordinating and managing the onboarding project within budget timeline, and scope.
- Interact with Agency and Enterprise levels of leadership daily via phone, email and in-person.
- Lead (up to) multi-month Onboarding projects from inception through delivery to Customer Success.
- Manage multiple customer projects at the same time. Own the success of a customer instance.
- Manage the customer to ensure project success.
- Trusted advisor to our customers.
- Build relationships both internally and externally.
- Become a product and feature expert providing excellent customer experience
- Assuming full accountability for project success.
- Facilitate in demos, sales activities, proposals and acquisitions, as needed.
- Work with sales, product engineering and marketing to communicate processes, proposals and work on projects
- Cultural Fit: One Team (people first, trust each other, care, diversity and inclusion), Servant Leadership (do the right thing, question authority), Humbition (humility, ambition, think Big and have empathy for our users), and Deliver Results (bias for action, innovate, embrace change).
- Tools and Languages: Zendesk, Hubspot, Slack, Trello and Jira
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to design, manage and deliver projects
- Understanding of law enforcement agencies, officers, coordinators
- Experience in fast-growing SaaS business model
- 3+ years relevant or related customer success/experience software operations experience
- 2+ years relevant or related Project coordination or management experience
RollKall Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.