Customer Advocacy, the LogicManager name for Account Executive, is all about collaborating with customers to help solve their challenges. We do not believe in cold calls and traditional high-pressure sales. We believe in the power of the LogicManager solution, and our ability to provide excellent customer experiences. Your role is to clarify customer needs and priorities, offer product demonstrations, and champion the customer’s business case to help them solve problems with LogicManager solution.
As a Customer Advocate, you work only with inbound leads who request follow-ups and help in their decision-making process. New Customer Advocacy reps will go through a nine-week enablement program to provide you the sales skills and technology solution skills you will need to be successful. Risk Management is the fastest growing corporate career. We believe in equal business stature in our business interactions with customers and will provide you a risk management certification program. This program is designed to provide a cross-functional view of our sales operations and our customer life-cycle to accelerate your skills as a subject matter expert in the governance, risk, and compliance field and as a consultative sales professional.
Aptitude is the strongest indicator of success and we have high performers who come from all industries and backgrounds including pharma, hospitality, travel, event management, education, consulting, and advertising sales. Our first step in our recruiting process is to take our Customer Advocacy aptitude assessment to determine your career strengths and realize your potential!
Learn more about LogicManager's Customer Advocacy philosophy in this short video with an overview from our CEO: https://wi.st/2Z5eb9R
What you'll be doing on our team
- Educate and guide prospects through the customer journey to help them learn how LogicManager can manage their risks and achieve their goals
- Demo LogicManager’s software to our inbound marketing-based prospect leads
- Close business with new and existing customers to meet quarterly revenue targets and customer goals
- Gain certifications in our industry-leading solutions areas: enterprise risk management, security & privacy, vendor management, compliance, internal audit, policy management, incident management, and other areas
- Collaborate with marketing and technology teams on enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Grow your career through active participation in our company culture
About you and what skills you’ll need
- College degree in any major
- 3+ years of experience in a sales role
- Consultative selling experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Strong reading comprehension and critical reasoning
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility
- Have a sharp focus on your goals and accountability for daily, weekly and monthly activities to achieve them
- History of volunteer work, varsity sports or extracurricular leadership roles is a plus
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016. We are committed to a robust collaborative mission-driven culture, and we believe that results matter more than when or where they’re produced and permanent remote work which has become a desired norm for many LMers in a post-COVID world.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: Recognized by Deloitte as one of the top 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America. We recognized for our industry's highest customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner for our ability to execute.
- Health and Safety: We put our employee's health and safety first and support our employees' choice to relocate to where they feel is best for them and their families and work from home.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, health insurance options, company stock options, and more. We host virtual employee activities!
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations in the See-Through Economy.
We believe a Diverse and Inclusive work environment results in better decision making. It allows LogicManager to work better together for our employees and our customers.