Implementation Specialist I
Omnigo Software is a leading provider of public safety, incident reporting, and security management solutions. We are growing and are looking for experienced, success-driven professionals who are passionate about ensuring a world with safer tomorrows.
By joining the Omnigo team you can expect a rewarding, exciting career with an organization whose corporate values include:
Providing a happy, healthy workplace
Keeping the customer at the forefront of everything we do
Championing innovative technology
A commitment to social responsibility.
The Implementation Specialist I assist external clients in the implementation of software solutions. In this role you will consult with clients to evaluate needs and develop configurations that support business processes, define, and execute on delivery and implementation plan, and provide training and end-user support to ensure successful adoption of the application. The Implementation Specialist I works on projects/matters of limited complexity. Work is closely managed.
- Consult with clients to determine software configuration.
- Determine appropriate project implementation timeline with resource allocation to ensure successful and timely delivery.
- Provide training and make recommendations to clients on best practices regarding use of software.
- Communicate and collaborate with Professional Services and Sales teams to inform of potential risks to successful and timely implementation with recommended mitigating actions.
- Leverage business knowledge to understand viability and sustainability of implementation practices.
- Identify opportunities for implementation process and client advocacy improvement.
- Assist with documentation of functionality for users and administrators of the Omnigo Software.
- Assist sales team during the sales process as needed.
- Respond to client requests.
- Customer Success/Happiness! Whatever it takes.
- Job duties other than those specifically detailed in this job specification may be assigned from time to time if deemed necessary for the orderly conduct of business. Such assignments may become a permanent element of this position. Management at any time as deemed necessary may make changes to this job description. This document does not serve as a checklist for promotion criteria.
- PM Certification preferred.
- Experience in Physical Safety and Security preferred.
- 2 years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) on day one
- Retirement Plan with company match (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Long Term Disability
Job Type: Full-time