Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare's platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry's first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone's-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the team:
Foursquare's Geospatial team is uniquely positioned to bolster our presence in strategic sub-industries with our proprietary in-house technologies. Our global Point of Interest (Places) database consists of over 130MM commercial POIs, spanning 200 countries, and is currently consumed by some of the world's largest mapping, augmented reality, and GIS platforms in the world. Additionally, our mobility datasets help power a variety of data science and geospatial analytics use cases across multiple industries. If you're inspired to join a fast-growing business and driven to create lasting positive change, join us.
About the role:
As a Commercial Account Executive at Foursquare, you are experienced in selling into mid-sized accounts. As a successful candidate you are a creative, energetic self-starter who understands the sales process. You know how to prioritize your time to compress deal cycles while also helping your customers achieve their goals. You love understanding a product in depth and are passionate about communicating its value to prospects. You enjoy hunting for new opportunities, with an emphasis on closing net new accounts. As part of an enterprise organization experiencing tremendous growth, you will also benefit from accelerators above 100% quota attainment.
- Work with your team lead to establish a framework for prospecting across the commercial accounts within your industry
- Understand and articulate scalable, repeatable use cases and sales plays within your industry
- Qualify opportunities quickly and accurately
- Build and maintain a robust, healthy pipeline
- Be a champion for your customer
- 3+ years successful track record selling in SaaS or data
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset: you find ways to hit your goals even in the face of adversity or limited support
- Proven success in lead generation, prospecting, negotiation and closing complex sales cycles
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to relentlessly prioritize and reprioritize where you are spending time to ensure you're working on the most important and valuable deals
- A burning desire to win
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.