Tambourine is a fast paced and vibrant marketing agency. We deliver an all-inclusive managed service program that ensures maximum traffic and conversions across all digital channels. Our team utilizes our own best-in-class technology, branding, print, traditional ad campaigns, and content creation to transform e-commerce for hotels, resorts and destinations. Find us @TamboGram
We are growing fast, and are looking for entry level Sales Development Representatives to join our Sales team! This role is focused on outbound lead generation to support vertical segment-specific efforts of the go-to-market strategy. You would be working directly with the Sales Director. If you are self-motivated, results driven, poised, and a go-getter then this role might be perfect for you!
What you will be doing:
- Execute a minimum of 300 outbound calls per week to targeted prospects.
- Identify decision makers within targeted prospects, gain an audience, and set up appointments for a needs/alignment review.
- Achieve or exceed a 5% dial-to-appointment rate.
- Collaborate with a dedicated Sales Director to optimize appointment quality, yielding a minimum of an 85% appointment show rate and a 40% lead-to-opportunity conversion rate.
- Coordinate with the marketing department to support account penetration campaigns.
- Navigate and leverage Salesforce to maximize prospect targeting efforts.
- Other related responsibilities, as assigned.
What we need from you:
- At least two (2) years of client-facing experience, either in a sales or service capacity
- A track record of persistence and overcoming adversity
- Excellent self-discipline and self-motivation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Genuine desire and interest in a direct B2B selling role
- Working knowledge of CRM system concepts, preferably Salesforce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- High level of eloquence in regards to technology and marketing a plus
- Google Drive experience a plus
- Experience with the hospitality industry is a plus
- Proficiency in Mac OS and Keynote
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in the field
- Base salary $50,000, with an OTE (On Target Earnings) of 75k. Uncapped earnings.
Benefits & perks you receive from us:
- 401K (after one year of employment)
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Life and DBL Insurance (Employer Funded)
- Paid Time Off balance
- Work From Home balance
- Creative work atmosphere and culture
- Top tier hardware and industry software
- Unlimited coffee and tea
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Tambourine does not discriminate, and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, age, martial status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, military status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws, in the process of hiring, retention, or the promotion of the employee.