PicsArt is seeking a Head of B2B Marketing to join our fast-paced Product Marketing Team. We're looking for a versatile marketer to drive our B2B marketing strategy, planning and execution. You are a collaborative data-driven manager with strong experience with web and mobile platform products in the B2B space. You're able to both ideate new campaigns and analyze their efficacy, all with the end goal of helping grow product adoption, engagement, retention and monetization. You'll also lead and build a new marketing team to drive various B2B marketing initiatives to achieve our short and long term B2B goals. The ideal candidate has significant experience building B2B go-to-market strategy, building awareness, creating brand differentiation and launching programs that drive revenue. This position reports to the VP Marketing, and also works closely with our senior marketing staff and management team.
This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. PicsArt is the world's #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion! This position is exempt and can be based in The UK, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or New York City and reports to the VP Marketing.
- Lead B2B marketing, spanning product marketing, content marketing, branding and PR, demand generation, customer marketing, marketing operations and advocacy, events, and more;
- Develop and execute a variety of specific marketing initiatives (brand awareness and lead generation) including self-serve, inside sales, complex enterprise sales, and channel marketing across PicsArt owned & paid channels including; website, social media accounts, digital ads, lifecycle & email;
- Leverage customer and market insights, buyer personas, value selling, and competitive differentiation to build a category leading B2B brand;
- Utilize your B2B experience and PicsArt insights to produce and manage content for industry publications, case studies, webinars/podcasts, white papers, and other marketing initiatives;
- Work with internal stakeholders to B2B marketing, content strategy, thought leadership and execution, able to manage various internal and external points of view, including those from consultants, board, and advisors;
- Partner with colleagues throughout the organization, in the pursuit of common missions, vision, values and mutual goals;
- Manage and coach a team of direct reports to create a high performing team where individuals can contribute, develop their careers, and there are clear succession plans in place for key positions;
- Work with marketing partners in creative, digital, copywriting and project management to bring campaigns, programs and initiatives to market.
You're a creative marketer and approach your work with a sense of mission and FUN. You thrive in team-oriented cultures and can work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- 8-10+ years of B2B marketing experience, 5+ years' experience in a leadership role managing a team in a matrixed organization;
- Leader who inspires, motivates and coaches the team plus energizes the company about the opportunity of building a B2B marketing strategy that aligns with and complements PicsArt's broader strategy;
- Phenomenal cross-functional collaborator - you thrive in building alignment, developing shares goals and strategy, and using data to measure progress and maintain accountability;
- Strong track record of building and leading marketing teams in high-growth companies;
- IQ/EQ balance that allows you to use data to inform your decisions and the insight to create deep connections across the business;
- Critical thinker with problem-solving ability plus passionate about creativity and design;
- Experience with systems like Braze, Salesforce, outreach.io, ZoomInfo, and Looker. Knowledge of creative tools landscape and creator economy a plus;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered;
- Strong marketing foundation and experience across all aspects of marketing including strategic planning, branding, positioning, messaging, campaigns and programs.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English_ or _Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English_ or _Spanish.
Picsart is the world's largest creative platform and a* top 20 most downloaded ap*p of 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes and shares over a billion visual stories using the company's powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates and more. It is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android and Windows devices. Picsart is backed by Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and Siguler Guff & Company.
Job Type: Full-time