Customer Success Manager, CO/NE/UT/AZ/NM
Monday, July 19, 2021
- Regularly conduct on site account visits and develop strong relationships with customers to maintain a consistent level of communication.
- Educate and support the customer with marketing strategies including but not limited to digital program development, internal office branding, patient segmentation, and external marketing strategies.
- Drive and obtain PAC key orders.
- Develop strong relationships with customers to gather information and feedback on field-based tactics to share with direct manager and senior management. Information will be shared with the team among call reports and other tools to streamline team communication (e.g., Salesforce.com).
- Manage account escalations.
- Reporting activities expected in Salesforce.com and discussed regularly with sales and marketing teams.
- Train and onboard new CSM hires in your region, including onboarding and orientation to expectations, procedures, and strategies, as well as weekly check-ins for the new hire’s first month.
- Interview candidates and assist with team recruitment.
- Own biweekly CSM calls to provide cross-functional updates and training.
- Collaborate directly with sales, clinical, AMPS (internal marketing), and service to keep them apprised of any status updates or pertinent information relating to their accounts.
- Work cross-functionally to develop necessary strategies for field/sales/marketing initiatives.
- Represent the Company at customer events (e.g., open houses, lunch and learns, etc.)
- Uncover opportunities for other Company product sales while meeting with accounts and communicate accordingly to sales.
- Collect Before and After photos and advanced treatment feedback from customers.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”.
- BS/BA Degree in marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in field-based marketing; combination of sales and marketing experience is preferred.
- Experience in health care or aesthetics is a plus.
- Proficient in tracking and analyzing data.
- Experience working directly with customers.
- Solid understanding of marketing including traditional, digital, and in-office marketing.
- Must have extensive Microsoft Office skills specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Data base/CRM experience i.e., Salesforce.com is an added plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Efficient time management skills to ensure highest level of customer service.
- Passionate; self-initiated to drive performance and consistently deliver results and commitments on a timely basis.
- Consultative and supportive approach to assist with customer needs.
- Demonstrates good independent judgment and discretion.
- Must be comfortable with making decisions and flexible to changing needs.
- Must be able to demonstrate proven creative talent and originality.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly.
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates the ability to be self-directed while passionate for working collaboratively.
- Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- Potential Exposure to blood.
- Other (please specify): Valid Driver’s License; Up to 70%-80% travel
- Job Family
- Job Function
- Pay Type
- Travel Required
- Travel %