Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Global Channel Sales Director to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Develop and implement comprehensive strategies that maximize revenue and margins across all product lines through the Hypertec Partner network;
- Reach targeted sales and performance goals;
- Responsible for prospecting net new clients with channel partners;
- Drive strategic account management and pipeline development;
- Facilitate joint selling between the channel partners, the direct sales team and Specialists (SME);
- Foster strong relationships with key players and decision makers within the partner base;
- Routinely meet face to face with partners to support business plans, growth and strategic alignment with Hypertec;
- Contribute to setting the team goals, quotas and compensation plans;
- Carry out account portfolio reviews with your account managers, such as developing an account base, gap analysis, share-of-wallet on each account, review growth potential, etc.;
- Provide regular reporting in line with the Finance and Sales Operations functions to provide insights and strategic plans;
- Provide direction, development and inspiration to team members.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- BS/BA or equivalent. MBA is an asset;
- 5+ years in IT industry experience preferred;
- 5-8 years+ selling in End User and/or Business Partner markets preferred;
- 5-8+ years of experience in product marketing, business development or alliance management roles in enterprise IT technology vendors;
- Demonstrated expertise in creating, executing on, and driving solutions selling and product marketing, especially in the context of major partnerships;
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on go-to-market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships;
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management;
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities;
- Great team player with strong drive. Willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills are essential. French is a strong asset;
- Excellent presentation skills are essential;
- Must have proficiency with various software applications including Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel;
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- On-site gym with personal trainer and cafeteria
- Employee Engagement Events
- Competitive compensation package
- Career advancement opportunities
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.