We are looking for a talented Parts Professional to join our team specializing in Parts for our Distribution Unit in Coburg, OR.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to receive, handle, store, perform system transactions and dispatch parts in the local branch, checking for damage and discrepancies.
- Provide accurate documentation and continual communication to the customer throughout the entire process.
- Work with internal and external customers at parts counter in local branch.
- Complete training in line with business requirements.
- Operate forklifts and other warehouse machinery.
- Comply with HSE standards, policies, procedures & regulations.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- (Entry) Parts Level I: Minimal or no work experience required.
- (Intermediate) Parts Level II: Requires some work experience and intermediate level knowledge obtained through training or on-the-job experience in customer order management, account management or in the supply chain field.
- High school diploma or certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.
- Must be able to physically lift 50 pounds occasionally, wear required personal protective equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Requires some work experience and intermediate level knowledge obtained through training or on-the-job experience in customer order management, account management or in the supply chain field.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-Verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization