Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the most agile data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration.
Denodo’s customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo’s award winning enterprise Data Virtualization solutions are now available within the AWS, Azure and GCP marketplaces. We are seeking experienced, talented candidates to work with mid-market enterprises, to ensure they have a great experience in moving from prospect to customer.
The selected candidate will be a self-motivated and a fast learner, with the ability to take the initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines. This position will report to the Digital Sales Manager. This is a full-time position including a base salary and sales commission.
As a Digital Sales Representative, you will successfully employ a combination of thoughtful communication skills and some technical knowledge to engage with potential customers. You will explore opportunities, lead management, prospecting, monitoring and reporting on each opportunity’s sales progress within the respective marketplaces.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the purchase of Denodo software from initial engagement to paid subscription within the respective Marketplaces (AWS, Azure and GCP).
- Drive prospects to register for a company supported ‘Trial’ in the respective digital marketplaces.
- Effectively move prospects through each point in the sales process through effective guidance and support during their Marketplace trial.
- Handle common questions, confidently and where necessary, collaborating with specialist technical colleagues where appropriate.
- Engage prospects through multiple outreach channels (i.e. phone, email, LinkedIn).
- Gain an understanding of prospects' diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them.
- Manage workload in order to organise and prioritise daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets.
- Accurately process leads, profiles, and appointments.
- Report exceptional technical or commercial concerns to the team leader.
- Accurately update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with customer data.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Digital sales experience - software sales or high-tech products and services
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, video and written forms
- Self-motivated to keep an up-to-date working knowledge of the industry
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly and to problem-solve on the fly
- Energetic and enthusiastic about the opportunity to work with a valuable and growing business
- Enjoy Sales!
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.