LSO is now hiring a full-time Senior Account Executive!
LSO is a $100M+ parcel network delivery company experiencing significant growth with both e-commerce and B2B customers. Our Senior Account Executive will have access to the richest portfolio of products and services available in the industry as well as new territory expansion and unlimited territories. This sales hunter can be located in Austin or Dallas, TX and must have a proven success record in direct business-to-business.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Aggressively prospect for new business and lead generation by producing results in outside sales and cold calling.
- Meet monthly appointment goals.
- Apply consultative skills while gaining knowledge of customers’ business and operating goals in order to provide the best shipping solutions.
- Oversee account setup and implementation after the sale closes.
- Monitor customer portfolio activity to ensure commitments are being followed and achieved.
- Increase revenues by selling to established customers, analyzing their business needs and effectively delivering value-added solutions.
- Work diligently to retain accounts and develop referrals.
- Serve customers by managing resolution of account problems.
- Maintain updated knowledge of competitors’ pricing.
- Accurately manage customers through CRM system.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k
- Unlimited territory
- Unlimited commission opportunity
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Full onboard training
- Long-term career opportunities and growth potential
Criminal background check and drug screen will be conducted. LSO is an EOE and drug-free employer.
- BA/BS degree in a related field preferred, but not required.
- At least 3-7 years of account management and sales experience.
- Must have strong closing and consultative selling skills.
- Must excel at finding and closing new opportunities.
- Background in shipping/logistics a plus.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exhibits familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.