The Inside Sales Professional is a professional sales position within our company. This professional is responsible for learning a customer's household needs and making recommendations while improving revenue for got bugs? Termite and Pest Solutions, Inc. Inside Sales Professionals sell, transfer, provide information, and offer assistance on all aspects of got bugs? Termite and Pest Solutions, Inc. services to potential and current customers by telephone.
- Sell services to achieve monthly revenue and sales quotas. Attempt to sell on every call regardless of the customer's initial reason for calling, such as billing calls, service calls and complaint calls.
- Make outbound calls to increase leads and revenue.
- Improve the customer experience by speaking with customers to provide information about services, enter orders, transfer services. Serve as authority and educator to customers on all got bugs? Termite and Pest Solutions, Inc. services and packages.
- Navigate and use various databases and applications to accurately and quickly bring together, maintain and retrieve records of customer transactions, inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken. Maintain call and data entry accuracy levels that meet department expectations.
- Follow got bugs? Termite and Pest Solutions, Inc.'s policies and procedures to accomplish all responsibilities and maintains confidentiality of customer information, including both personal and financial information.
- Have ability to persuasively present products and services to meet customer needs, address and overcome objection and close sales.
- Demonstrate dedication to provide the highest quality of service to the customer.
- Be ambitious and be motivated by daily, weekly and monthly goals and stay motivated to meet work objectives while working within policy and acceptable standards.
- Organize work and time to ensure delivery of results and display a strong work ethic.
- Provide a rare positive customer experience for each got bugs? Termite & Pest Solutions, Inc. customer by adapting own social and sales approach to customer's own social style and situation.
- Remain engaged with customers until issue is resolved.
- Remain calm and reasonable during tense or stressful situations, resolve complaints with customers in a positive constructive manner and freely share information.
- Constantly pursue self-development, seek feedback from others and be receptive to mentoring and constructive feedback.
- Quickly learn and apply knowledge learned through formal training and on-the-job experiences to perform the job.
- Expertly navigate between multiple screens, databases, and complex data entry systems.
- Be familiar with basic operations of Windows operating systems, internet browsers and email.
- College degree preferred
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Minimum of 6 months experience working with customers required; 1 year preferred
- 6 months working in a call center preferred
- 6 months in commission-based sales preferred
- At least 6 months of employment using a computerized system as a central part of the job preferred
- Pay for this position is performance based.
- You will be paid an hourly rate plus sales commissions. Typically, new hires make an average of $45,000 in the first year.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance