Title: Senior Solutions Engineer/U.S. East
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Location: Independence, OH / Atlanta, GA
Our Solutions Engineers are our technical experts on our sales team, and are focused on demonstrating how our products can meet all of our customer’s needs. The candidate will possess a drive to join a world class leader in innovation and best practices that is leading its category. Our team provides detailed technical guidance and sets up customers for success early on. We’re looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and hands-on engineers who can rapidly learn Keyfactor value proposition and translate it to use cases across many market verticals such as Medical Services, Manufacturing, and Financial Services as well as the Fortune 2000. Working alongside the Integration Engineers, and Sales Directors, you’ll work in our ‘One Team’ culture to design solutions and align our capabilities based on our prospects needs.
On our small, dynamic team, you’ll have opportunities beyond customer engagements as well. Our Solution Engineers help mentor and train new team members, work strategically alongside Sales Engineering, Customer Success, and Product Management, and lead the definition and prototyping of new platform capabilities. You have the power to continually improve how our customers protect their most sensitive, valuable data.
- Clearly communicate the technical and business value of Keyfactor’ products, platform, and architecture to enterprise security and IT teams
- Working to develop and prototype customer solutions in both Keyfactor and Customer environments
- Helping to build our technical value in the DevOps space by working to develop and document Keyfactor integrations into various DevOps technologies.
- Working with customers to clearly define their needs and identify Keyfactor integration points.
- Demonstrate how the Keyfactor Platform improves security across multiple environments based on customers’ specific data security requirements and business processes
- Design and manage effective, in-depth proof of concepts of the Keyfactor Platform
- Develop durable, personal relationships with technical counterparts, senior leaders, and executive management
- Create best practice documentation to support proof of concepts, RFP responses, technical presentations, and architecture/workflow discussions
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to lead the transition of technical information to support their efforts for deployment planning
- Partner with Product Management to provide early feedback on product features and capabilities to ensure alignment with customer expectations
- Work with our Development team to ensure enterprise readiness of all our products
- Develop competitive messaging versus other competitors in the industry.
- Self-motivated driven personality
- Ability to confidently present in a public forum to illustrate ideas and concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Direct, hands-on technical experience in a customer-facing role is a must
- Strong working knowledge of PKI management including CA deployment, template creation, and certificate lifecycle management
- Strong background in DevOps technologies, and knowledge of key DevOps platforms such as Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc a plus
- Experience with development/scripting in Java, C#, Python, GoLang, or Powershell a plus
- Proven experience selling SaaS based solutions into the Fortune 2000 a plus
- Consultative experience with both customers and partners as a subject matter expert
- Effectively manage client expectations with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Familiarity with enterprise software, identity, and security solutions as well as networking fundamentals like Exchange, Active Directory, PKI, Digital Certificates, DNS, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Azure, AWS, and GCP
- Exhibit confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
- Experience with cloud based environments such as Azure, AWS and/or Google Cloud.
- Security certifications (CISSP etc.) a plus
- Travel expectations: 25%
WHAT WE’LL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- A great team-oriented environment
- The freedom to be creative and make a difference
- A competitive compensation package
- Excellent medical benefits