Inside Sales and Customer Service Agent
Join the fastest growing company in the industry, Restore Hair
NO COLD CALLING!
You have seen and heard the media talking non-stop about Urlacher’s new head of hair, and the company (RESTORE HAIR) that helped give it to him. The billboards of Urlacher and Ryne Sandberg showing off their hair are literally everywhere – and all thanks to RESTORE.
We have created a movement which has been followed by celebrities, athletes, public figures, and thousands of everyday men and women who have wanted to regrow their hair. As a result, RESTORE has become the nation’s largest and fastest growing hair restoration clinic.
Due to this success, we are in search of an Inside Sales and Customer Service Agent for our call center. We are searching for a bright, enthusiastic, and self-driven professional who is excited to make an impact and grow with the company. The ideal candidate has a strong desire to work with an elite dynamic team with the ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities. Must have a proven track record of success with inside sales experience.
Walking distance to the Oak Brook Shopping Center and an opportunity to work in a spectacular new office with a full gym facility in the building.
- Heavy phone sales, scheduling consultation appointments with prospective clients with the ability to earn commission on appointment setting for clients that call Restore Hair
- Answering calls from prospective and existing clients
- Making outbound calls to individuals reaching out to us for information about our products and services
- Working independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Providing administrative support as required to support organizational needs
- Responding in a professional manner to texts, emails, and live chats from individuals responding to our outward marketing
Must be willing and able to work a 40-hour work week, with hours ranging from Monday - Friday 8:00 AM – 8:00PM, Saturday- Sunday 9:30AM to 6:00PM
- Must have inside sales experience with a proven track record of success, required to have a documented history of sales and quotas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with a strong need for accuracy
- Experience in a professional office environment in an inside sales role
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, Excel, and Microsoft Windows based software, Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and see them through to completion
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, and time management skills
- Work well as a part of a professional office team
- Applicants must be professional, upbeat, friendly, compassionate, and empathetic
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oak Brook, IL 60523: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Inside sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location