Develop sales and profits through regular contact with current construction accounts. Maintain and strengthen current customer relationships, ensuring customer satisfaction and Company profitability. Work closely with the outside sales representative(s) upon securing customer contracts and/or orders. Coordinate the timely resolution of customer issues.
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits for Full-time Employees & their Families!
- Paid Time Off – start accruing on day one!
- Paid Holidays
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Free Life Insurance
- Partner Discounts (Ford, Verizon, Harley Davidson and more!)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBITLIES include the following and all other duties assigned:
- Developing sales and profits through regular contact with current accounts and customer prospects.
- Supply product information to customers and promoting sales.
- Review customer requests and providing valid quotations.
- Process customer orders in a timely manner.
- Review and adjust purchase order pricing according to branch marginal goals;
- Reviewing and expediting open orders.
- Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) in construction fasteners.
- Working with Quality Control department on approvals and rejected product;
- Assist in the draft and presentation of the “Continuous Improvement Review” with customers.
- Follow through on any assignments from the manager for customer growth and development.
- Maintain compliance with Wurth House of Threads’ Business Management System (ISO).
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- College Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years’ experience in an industrial or construction inside sales role
- High attention to detail, e.g., in utilizing computer software, in self-monitoring the completion of daily tasks, and in customer follow-through
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Excellent verbal and oral communication, e.g., in discussing part specifications with the customer
- Accountability in problem solving; initiative in resolving customer issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word; ability to become proficient in Company integrated database systems
- Availability to work overtime as needed
- Knowledge of fastener standards is a plus
Würth Industry North America Key facts:
- 110+ locations across the US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil
- More than 2,600 employees
- More than 420,000 standard parts
- Part of the Würth Group, $15B+, which operates over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has more than 79,000 employees
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wurth-industry-north-america
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WurthIndustry
- Twitter – @WurthIndustryNA
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/WurthIndustryNorthAmerica
The Wurth Industry North America group of companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics. Wurth will consider qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws.