DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, markets one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
DePuy Synthes Spine offers a comprehensive portfolio of spinal care solutions for treatment of a wide range of spine disorders using both traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
Trauma/CMF: DePuy Synthes Trauma offers a comprehensive portfolio of trauma care solutions for the treatment of the most simple to the most complex trauma injuries using traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
The Regional Associate Sales Consultant (ASC) position is an exciting developmental opportunity designed to help you to launch a career in medical device sales. The Regional ASCs provide clinical and sales support in hospital settings, while providing excellent customer service for existing and new customers, sales logistics and asset management, and high-quality technical expertise and product knowledge. The Regional ASC will be assigned to support territories as needed throughout their assigned region. Ability and willingness to travel within the United States as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekend) or to relocate to a geographic region assigned by the Company is required.
After 18 months of active employment, and assuming business criteria are met, the Regional ASC may apply for promotion to open junior level Sales Consultant roles with DePuy Synthes Spine. To qualify for the Jr. Sales Consultant role, candidate must be willing to relocate (with company relocation assistance) to hiring area.
The Regional ASC is responsible for:
- Supporting cases in an operating room setting including providing high quality technical information about Company products
- Coordinating equipment required for case coverage
- Logistics related to hospital billing and replenishment
- Maintaining/managing surgeon and account relationships
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university OR
- Associate’s degree AND two (2) or more years of professional experience
- At least four (4) or more years of professional experience OR
- Recently transitioned from Active Duty Military
- The ability and willingness to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekend)
- The ability and willingness to relocate to a geographic region assigned by the Company
- Valid Driver’s License issued in the United States
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably sales experience in any industry
- Demonstrable mechanical aptitude and the ability to learn complex technical concepts
- Ability to understand, interpret, communicate and work in complex environment
- Strong interpersonal communication, influencing, and negotiating skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with experience in data analysis
- Results orientated and a sense of urgency with the ability to work to tight timelines
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Strong desire to learn and grow professionally
- The ability to work in an active operating room environment
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Los Angeles-
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)