Washify (a DRB Company) is the most advanced SAAS point-of-sale system for the car wash industry.
More importantly, our "why" is to help car wash owners have extremely successful businesses that create great employment opportunities for their teams and provide engaging and relevant experiences the car washing public. If that wasn't enough to capture your attention, our CEO is a car wash owner, second-generation software developer, and prolific inventor/innovator, who lives our "why".
Washify’s system goes beyond transaction handling by offering a suite of advanced marketing tools that are fully integrated. (check out these videos to get a better understanding: www.washify.com/products )
The opportunity in front of us is huge. Car washing is growing despite the current macro-economic climate. Most car washes don’t have any Point of Sales in place and many have just a cigar box for accepting cash. By switching to our system, they are able to run advanced marketing programs that make them money, put cash controls in place and increase throughput.
Washify's growth also creates opportunities for employees to move up or laterally in the company as we grow (we've quadrupled our headcount from three years ago).
Responsibilities and Duties of the Implementation Specialist:
Responsible for providing customers with a satisfying experience from the day they finish with sales to the day that they start with their own account manager. Major responsibilities beyond the customer satisfaction include making sure the car wash gets up and running in a timely manner, make sure the customer fully understands how to use the product and to lastly make sure they have a smooth transition out of onboarding into their account manager and fully understand what is going on.
- Scheduling yourself with these clients to make sure you are available to start the remote configuration at a mutually agreed upon time.
- Assist customers with any washify questions they may have for wiring and or connections on the units. (At this point you’re their main point of contact)
- Sharing with the customer “best practices” of how to use our system
- Following up with customers who are not scheduling time / missing meetings with you
- Collaborate with team members if the wash is not working properly / something on Washifys end not properly working.
- Troubleshooting issues and coming up with a resolution for said issue (like sending out a new unit or new part)
- After the wiring has been completed and testing has been done, you will then need to train the customers on how to use the unit.
Job Requirements (qualifications / skills) :
- Knowledge of and experience with using computers is required
- Low voltage electrical knowledge (how to use a voltmeter)
- Willingness to learn and teach others
- Some car wash industry knowledge is preferred
- Any technical background including troubleshooting
- Willingness to work with others
- Good Attitude (you will be on the phone with customers often)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance (we pay half)
- Matching 401k
- Flexible schedule (you will have the opportunity to control your worklife/homelife balance)
Check us out at https://washify.com/