Undercover, a Truck Hero company, has led the truck accessories industry with new and innovative truck bed cover concepts that emphasize style, quality, durability, and functionality for our customers. We remain committed to providing the highest quality engineered products, shortest lead times, world-class customer service, and best warranties in the industry!
We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our team. We offer our employees competitive pay and benefits, training, and opportunities for advancement with the Undercover brand and Truck Hero. We also offer great discounts on Truck Hero Products for you and your family.
We seek individuals interested in working in a positive, team-based environment who are committed to providing the best customer service for our top quality products. Join our winning team!
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for growing and managing accounts within the Northeast territory visiting dealer accounts and attending trade shows. This requires up to 75% travel depending on business needs, including some weekends and trade shows.
- Execute business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of corporate sales goals and profitability.
- Achieve targeted goals for assigned sales channels and monthly dealer and jobber visit quotas.
- Track calls, contact information and company assets in our CRM web tool.
- Travel regularly via automobile and airplane to visit A.R.E. Dealers, Jobbers, Warehouse (WD), Trade Shows, and assigned events (some weekends required).
- Maintain/and present customer programs, policies, and promotional activities.
- Attend to customer expectations in order to maintain their satisfaction.
- Develop new Dealers, grow sales, while effectively advancing and servicing existing accounts.
- Execute new product launches throughout assigned customer territory.
- Properly train customers at designated accounts on all products offered.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in dealership, customer or client relationship management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management and solid organizational proficiencies.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer management skills. Ability to build strong and productive relationships with customer base.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage tight travel schedules and budget.
- Knowledgeable of basic mechanical skills.
- Hands-on experience in deliver of timely and efficient summary of reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
PAY and BENEFITS:
- Truck Hero offers competitive pay and commission opportunities.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement
- Paid vacation and time off to ensure time with your family and a work/life balance
- Educational assistance to continue college or pursue other skills and further your career
- Discounts on great Truck Hero products for you, your family, and friends
- Please take a moment to provide us your resume and/or complete our online application. You will quickly receive an acknowledgment that you applied, and we will follow up with you again shortly on next steps.
- Check us out at www.truck-hero.com!