Medicare Sales Representative
Now Offering $5000 Sign On Bonus for Successful Hire!
CommuniCare Advantage, a member of CommuniCare Health Services is currently recruiting experienced Sales Representatives for our Medicare Advantage plan.
The Medicare Sales Representative ensures that Communicare Medicare Advantage products are the choice for Medicare eligible individuals in their assigned territory. Successful candidates will use a consultative sales approach to encourage enrollment in a Communicare Medicare plan by presenting product options to prospective members, while understanding and complying with Medicare regulations and company policies.
The Medicare Sales Representative is responsible for following up on leads, identifying and attending community outreach events targeted for seniors, establishing relationships and present opportunities with provider groups, hospitals and clinics, and for self-generating leads. Our goal is to provide greater access to health insurance by providing education and assistance to Medicare-eligible individuals through distributing and presenting Medicare and other relevant product and educational information and providing facilitated enrollment to help facilitate the continuance of health insurance and with recertification if assistance is needed.
- Identify prospective enrollees and determine eligibility for participation in a Communicare Medicare Advantage program (MA, CSNP, ISNP) in assigned territory.
- Understand and apply all policies and procedures pertaining to disclosures and provisions of Medicare programs and enrollment and disenrollment processes.
- Understand the covered benefits, non-covered benefits, exclusions and exemptions of Medicare products and programs includes providing enrollees with all corresponding materials and documentation.
- Develop a presence in the local community to help generate enrollments and leads.
- Conduct home visits and personalized appointments as needed to complete the enrollment process.
- Market Communicare products and programs on-site at hospitals, clinics, provider offices, senior centers, assisted living facilities, community events and other sites as designated.
- Assist members in accessing health care by facilitating the resolution of member issues as they occur.
- Conduct and participate in telemarketing/outreach efforts as required.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions and special events.
- Compete applications in a timely, accurate and compliant manner.
- Submit special reports regarding the operation of the territory, acceptance or rejection of products, and competitive conditions beneficial to other marketing representatives and company operations.
- Must conduct the outreach and sales process ethically and in a manner that fully complies with the CMS marketing and sales guidelines and regulations and with CommuniCare standards.
- Must be willing and able to meet established sales goals and targets.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualifications & Experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Prior MA Plan experience preferred but not required
- Health insurance licensure required with the ability to become licensed in Ohio, Indiana and Maryland.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards and guidelines.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities
- Familiarity with computer and necessary software
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- May work beyond normal working hours, on weekends and holidays, when necessary.
- Field based work required. Occasional overnight travel will be required as times with field based assignments.
- Must be flexible and willing to meet with prospective enrollees and their families at times that are convenient for the client.
COVID Vaccines are available for CommuniCare employees. In conjunction with our pharmacy partners , we are currently offering free COVID vaccines to employees! You can protect yourself, your family, and your community from COVID by getting vaccinated at no charge.
Akron, OH, USA