- Assist in the analysis, design and development of a building a digital duplicate of customers business. Roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Working with the customer to develop the business case on a project initiative.
- Participate in the technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
- Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level.
- Participate in improving the EA (Enterprise Architecture) governance model.
- Support the development software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
- Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
- Leading and taking ownership of architectural direction for digital core project, which includes system integrations and legacy application modernization
- Sharing knowledge and experiences with members of the organization
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from discovery to delivery with specialized focus on design and architecture
- Experience with business intelligence, data mining and modeling, Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, and/or predictive modeling using R or Python are beneficial to the role
- Must be motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Organizational skills, strong communicator, professional in appearance and demeanor
- Experience in preparing/delivering group presentations
- Previous internship experience in a similar role is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Business or related degree. Master’s degree is preferred.