Do you want to utilize your admin and customer service skills in a fast-paced office environment?
We are seeking an energetic, people-oriented Staffing Assistant to join our team located in Perris, CA. If you are a dynamic individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment and helping to change people’s lives, then we are the company you have been searching for!
EmployBridge is a place where your career and passion come together.
The Staffing Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of administrative duties to support the branch in their daily recruiting and customer service activities. This position is an excellent opportunity to get started in the recruiting/staffing industry.
- Greet walk-in candidates and serve as the first point of contact in the branch
- Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls and handle general inquiries
- Assist with the onboarding process and new-hire orientations to provide support to the customer success team
- Provide support to the recruiting team as needed to ensure applicants complete all facets of the application process
- Coordinate, complete, and scan documents
- Process and update payroll records
- Document unemployment terms and details in CRM
- Create, process, and file all purchase orders and invoices for the branch
- Order supplies based on assessment of needs and budget resources
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluency in Spanish
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a busy office environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to react appropriately in stressful situations
- Able to switch tasks throughout the day, prioritize and manage repetitive tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrable time management and organization skills
- Practical experience and comfort with using Microsoft Office products
The EmployBridge Story
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our 400+ branches.
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Vision, prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, a wellness program, and more. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.
At EmployBridge, we operate an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing. To find out more, visit us at www.employbridge.com.
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.